81 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was Friday which was the day I was supposed to have an appointment, but considering I had been up for fifteen minutes with contractions.

I had a feeling I wouldn't be going to that appointment, I was 38 weeks and 5 days. And I think Madden was ready to make her debut.

I was leaning over the bed breathing through another contraction, I was trying to let Axel sleep until I couldn't wait any longer.

"Axel, wake up." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"What is it doll?" He asked turning to look at me.

"I've been having some contractions." I said and he immediately sat up in bed.

"Do we need to go in?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not right this second, I'm gonna try and labor a while longer at home. But just make sure her car seat is ready and our bags are in the car." I told him and he nodded his head and got out of bed.

I kept having contractions as Axel was making sure everything was ready.

"Shit! My god these fucking hurt!" I yelled bouncing my leg in hopes of it helping the pain.

I stood up straight and tried to walk around the room to help alleviate the pain.

I felt another contraction coming so I leaned back over the bed, and as the contraction hit I felt a warm trickle down the inside of my legs.

"Axel! Call your parents my water just broke!" I yelled so he'd hear me where ever he was.

I grabbed a pad and some underwear and put that on and them some pants.

"My fucking god I'm glad this is our last one!" I said when Axel walked back into the room.

He laughed as he was putting some clothes on. "My parents are on their way, so we can leave as soon as they get here." He said rubbing my lower back and I nodded my head.

His parents got here around five minutes later and we made sure we had everything we needed.

"Make sure you keep us updated, good luck you guys." Josie said hugging us.

"We will." Axel said as we headed into the garage.

He helped me into the car and then he got in himself, he grabbed my hand as we drove.

I was moving every which way to help with the pain. "I literally don't understand how people can do this unmedicated." I said to Axel as I slapped my hand on the window.

"You're doing good doll, just a little while longer and you can get your epidural." He said and I smiled at the thought of getting some relief.

We got to the hospital and we walked in, leaving our stuff in car for now and Axel could come down later.

"Hi my water broke about thirty minutes ago." I said to the front desk clerk.

"Okay any contractions?" She asked as she got me a wheelchair.

I nodded my head as I sat in the chair. "Yeah for a little over an hour." I said and she nodded her head.