10 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's now been three months since Axel and I made it official, and about a week after that we went public.

Which for the most part all went well, but I have been getting hate from a few of Axel's fans.

Telling me that I'm not good enough for him, or he could do better, or we won't last, or I'm only with him to be recognized.

In these past three months, Axel and
I have had our ups and downs. But what couple doesn't?

"Ivy!?" I heard Axel yell from downstairs, where him and the guys were hanging out.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I walked out of my bathroom and down the stairs.

I walked into the living room where I knew they were and looked at Axel expectantly.

"We want to talk to you about something, and we want you to have an open mind about it," Axel said as he reached his hand for me, so I could sit by him.

"Okay, what's up?" I said wearily.

"So, our stylist just quit. She's pregnant and she'll be having the babies very soon, and she plans on being a stay at mom. So she doesn't want to work anymore, so we were wondering if you wanted to be our personal stylist," Axel said and I was kinda taken aback.

"Wouldn't that mean me going on tour with you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah, anything that we have going on you're involved in. If we need outfits for something you organize that, if we need our hair and makeup done for something. You do that, it's basically what you do already, but it'll just be us," He said and I thought about it.

I always wondered about what I was going to do when they went on tour, and how that would work with Axel and I. And that would kind of eliminate that.

"Yeah I guess so, I don't see why not," I said and Roland shouted as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Put her down you ass!" Axel yelled at him, making me laugh.

"Sorry, and thanks for doing this," Roland said as he sat me back down on the couch.

"It's fine, and you're welcome. I'm glad that I can be of help," I smiled at him as I cuddled into Axel's chest.

"Well, I'm glad because we have a tour coming up in three months. So be ready," Lincoln said and I jerked my eyes up to Axel.

"For how long?" I questioned and he looked slightly uneasy.

"Three months," He said and my eyes widened.

"Three months!? Where on earth are we going?" I asked and he smiled.

"Around the earth," He smirked and I punched him in the arm.

"I hate you," I grumbled.

"No you don't," He said as he leaned down to kiss me, and I couldn't really argue after that.

"Ew, stop being so gross," Thorn groaned making me laugh.

I got up to go cook dinner for all of us, the closer that Axel and I became the closer me and the other guys became.