28 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was the next day, and we had started off the day by taking a shower together.

Axel had went out to Home Depot to get some boxes so we could start packing up non essential items.

That's what we've been doing most of the early and late morning, we didn't want to pack up too much.

As it was only just Wednesday and our new furniture wouldn't be here until Friday and then over the weekend.

I was in the kitchen making Axel an I lunch, which was just chicken sandwiches with sweet potato fries.

"Hey babe! Lunch is done!" I yelled out to Axel since I didn't know how far away he was. 

A few minutes later he came in and sat next to me.

"I think I'm gonna call the guys over tomorrow to help, I realized we have a lot more shit to pack," He said and I chuckled.

"Even with the stuff we're getting rid of?" I asked and he sighed as he nodded his head.

"Foods really good doll, thank you," He said as he leaned over to me and gave me a kiss to which I smiled at.

"Thank you love, and you're welcome," I smiled.

We finished lunch, and he got up and went over to the sink to wash the dishes.

"I need to organize shit in that garage, oh and speaking of garage. When we get to the new house and we're settled, we need to talk about getting you a car better suited to have a baby in there," He said as he rested his elbows on the island.

"What do you think we should get?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, just something that will keep you and our future kids safe," He said and I smiled.

"When you have the guys come over tomorrow, invite your parents and if Angelina is there have her come too. We haven't seen them since before tour and I still have yet to meet your sister," I told Axel and he nodded his head.

"Yeah I'll text them tonight, and I think Angel is in town," Axel said.

Axel had gone back into the garage when I heard my phone going off.

"Hello," I said once I had answered.
"Hey Ivy, long time no talk," My friends Elora's voice rang through. 
"Elora! I haven't heard from you in so long!" I said with probably too much excitement.
"I know, and I'm so sorry life has been crazy. I just got back from travelling and I decided to ditch my phone other than for pictures," She explained.
"How was it?" I asked.
"It was the best six months honestly, I was able to visit every state and almost every country," That girl always had a heart for travelling, I honestly couldn't be away from home for that long.
"That's amazing, I know travelling has always been on your bucket list," I said and laughed.
"Enough about me, I've heard some pretty crazy things since coming back," She said suggestively.
"Yeah so Axel an I are expecting a little girl, her name is Morgan Laiten Pierce. And we're actually in the process of moving into our own house together," I smiled as I waited for her response.
"What did I always tell you? You were gonna be the one out of the both of us to settled down first. I just felt it in my fucking bones!" She yelled.
"That you were right," I laughed.
"Is there a future wedding?" She asked.
"He hasn't asked me yet, but I definitely hope so," I told her.
"He better wife you up, also we should meet up one of these days to really catch up," She said and I smiled, that was the thing about Elora and me we could go months without talking and then when we do it's like we'd been talking the whole time.
"I would love that girly, I'll text you with a time and place once life isn't so crazy," I told her.
"Sounds good girl, I'll talk to you later," She said and we ended the call.

After I got off the phone with Elora, I looked at the time and I noticed it was almost 3. I can't believe I had been on the phone for that long.

I put my phone up and headed to the garage to see what Axel was up to.

When I got to the garage, most of everything had been packed into boxes.

"Wow babe, you've been busy," I said as I rested my hands on my stomach.

"Some of it I plan on getting rid of it, I forgot I had most of it so I know I won't need it at the new house," He said as he put a box on top of another one, and then wiping his forehead as he came over to me and gave me a quick kiss.

"What have you've been up to?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and lead us back into the house.

"My friend Elora called, so we were on the phone catching up for a while," I told him, still letting him lead us upstairs into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he sat me on the bed.

"You're swollen you need to sit down," He said and I rolled my eyes.

"At least just rest until I get out the shower," He said and I nodded my head.

I moved closer to the head of the bed and laid down, I knew I swelling but I knew it was just because I was pretty active and not resting as much as I should've been.

He came out 15 minutes later and got dressed before he lead me back downstairs and made me sit at the island.

"You sit and I'll make dinner," He said as he handed me his phone.

"Why'd you give me your phone?" I asked.

"I need you to text my parents, ask them if they want to come over tomorrow. Along with Angel," He said as he started on dinner.

I found his moms contact and typed out a text to her before sending it.

And not two minutes later got a text back.

"She said they would love to come and can't wait to see us," I read the text out to Axel.

"Okay, I'll text the guys later," He said.

He finished up dinner around 20 minutes later and we again just sat at the island.

"This is really good, thanks love," I told him and kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome doll," He said back.

Once we had finished up dinner, he washed the dishes and we decided to go into the living room with dessert to watch a movie.
...............................................................
A/N: This chapter was just a filler, so it was kinda boring but the next chapters to come with be more interesting I promise.

Also I realized, Elora hasn't been brought up in a while. So I just threw that part in there last minute, so I hope it wasn't too bad.

But I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this one interesting.

Love you guys!❤️