17 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a month since we've been on tour and it's been the best month of my life.

And we were now in Phoenix, which has been so much fun.

We even got an extension on the tour, which means instead of having only two months left. We now have four months left which we're all extremely happy about.

"What are you gonna do when we go out on stage?" Axel asked and as he came over to the couch to sit next on me.

"I think I might go to the store and, grab a few things and then come back to the bus and relax. I don't really feel great," I told him and he raised his eyebrow at.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I knew what he meant.

"Yeah I'm fine baby, I promise. I think I'm either getting sick or I'm about to get my period," I told and he nodded as he lead down to kiss me.

"Well just rest, you don't have to watch us tonight," He told me and I nodded.

A while the later the guys came in and hung out with us.

"Ivy are you watching the show tonight," Thorn asked.

"I don't think so, I'm not really feeling the greatest tonight. So I think I'm gonna relax for the evening," I told him.

"I hope you feel better, I think I'm getting sick too," He said and me and Axel looked at each other trying to hold our laughter back, as we knew I was probably about to get my period.

"Okay baby, we have to go but I'll come into the room as soon as we're cleared to leave the arena," Axel said as he stood above me.

"Okay, I love you baby I'll see you in a bit," I told him and he smiled.

"I love you too doll," He smiled as he leaned down and kissed me.

The guys all left and it was just me, I decided to check my socials to see what everyone was up to.

I had been on my phone for a while when I figured I would check to see when my period was coming.

When I clicked on my app, my heart dropped into my stomach. I guess with how crazy this past month has been I hadn't realized that I was supposed to get my period well over a month ago.

I quickly got up and threw on my shoes as well as a jacket, I then grabbed my wallet and phone before walking out of the bus.

"Um I have to run up to the store, I'll be back soon," I told Jeff and he nodded.

As I began walking to the store my heart only continued to pound into my chest.

The thought of being pregnant terrified me, not because I didn't want kids. It was because I don't know how long Axel and I were going to last.

Nothing is permanent, or set in stone between us and that scares me. I mean we've only been dating for seven fucking months.

I had finally gotten to the CVS that was close by, and I b-lined straight for where the pregnancy test were.

I grabbed every single one imaginable, digital non-digital. I think by the time I was walking up to pay. I had at least eight different test.