7 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
I rolled over on my stomach and groaned, I felt super out of it. Like I had slept too long last night.

I reached over for my phone and saw that it was nearly ten, so with a lot of reluctance I got out of bed and headed towards my bathroom.

I turned on my shower and stripped out of my clothes, before stepping into the shower.

I did my thing and close to 15 minutes later I got out.

I decided to just let my hair air dry and I wasn't to keen on wearing any makeup today since I wouldn't be going anywhere.

So, I decided to just put some moisturizer on and some lip balm before calling it good.

I went back out to my room and grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt.

I got dressed and I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:34, I figured I go downstairs and have a light breakfast.

I just went for some raisin, cinnamon toast with butter. I was never one for breakfast.

Once I was done I just hung around the house, and around 11:35am I got a text from Michael saying he was here.

Which of course leave it up to him to get here early than what I told him too, and normally it wouldn't bother me. But because of how he's been acting towards me.

I couldn't help but wish that he wouldn't have been able to come.

I went to my door and opened it, letting him walk past me.

He walked into my living and I followed suit after I had closed the front door.

I sat on the love-seat, while he sat on the three seater couch. I wanted some distance between us.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked being the first one to break the silence, since I knew he wouldn't. Even though he should.

"I want to know what's going on between you and Axel, everywhere I look people are mentioning something about the two you," He all but spit out.

"Look, I'm not sure what's crawled up your ass. But I don't see how what I do with Axel concerns you," I told him, getting more and more fed up with him.

"It concerns me because he's probably just using you," He said with a pointed look that just further angered me.

"Now you know that's not fucking fair, you don't know him. How the hell could you when you immediately accuse him of using me?" I asked.

"How do you not get it? What changed is my fucking feelings for you. Not to- not to Axel or anybody else," He said and it looked liked there had been a weight lifted off his shoulders.

And while I considered the possibility of him acting this way because he liked me, I just ignored it. Don't get me wrong I love Michael just not in the way he might want me to.

We've always had a very platonic relationship, and I also never wanted to like him in that way because he is after all my manger.

I didn't want things to get messy, but it seems like I couldn't have avoided it. Like I had intended too.

"Michael, I'm really sorry. Truly I am, but I just can't see myself liking you in the way that you like me." I felt awful, but I couldn't led him on and let him think I like him.