4 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before getting out of bed, I decided since I showered last night I wouldn't worry about it this morning.

So, I went downstairs and into the kitchen so I could start making breakfast.

I'm not a big breakfast person, I usually feel really sick in the mornings. So I decided I would just have a bowl of cereal, sometimes I have more than this but I knew I would be eating lunch within a few hours anyway.

I finished up with breakfast and cleaned up before I headed back up to my room, I got my phone from my nightstand since I left it up here.

I checked it and I saw that Axel had texted me, confirming that we were still going to go out.

I texted back and told him of course and that I would see him soon.

I walked into the bathroom and started to do my makeup, I didn't want to do anything too much.

I usually don't to begin with, but I figured with everything we're gonna be doing today I'd keep it to a minimum.

I took my hair out of the braids that it was in, and I just tossed my hair around to loosen it, So it was wavy.

I walked back into my room and went into my closet so I could pick out an outfit.

I knew that we would most likely end up on a ride at the fair so I decided that high waisted shorts and a crop top would be the best bet.

And to go with that I put on a pair of converses.

I then went back into the bathroom and put on deodorant and perfume,
I looked down at my Apple Watch and saw that it was 9:50 am so I had about ten minutes till he would be here.

So I quickly got my phone, charger, and bag together. And putting essentials into my bag, you never know what could happen.

Just as I started walking downstairs I heard my doorbell ring, and I yelled that I would be there in a second.

I grabbed my house keys on the little rack that was hung up by the door, and I opened the door.

Greeted with a pretty amazing sight, There Axel stood in all his glory. Faded ripped jeans and a tight black t-shirt that showed off every ridge of muscle.

"You look really nice," He was the first one to speak and he caused me to come out of my daze and I finally looked him in the eyes.

"Thank you, I could really say the same about you," I said which I kinda surprised myself by doing that as I usually wouldn't say things like that to a guy I barely know.

He smiled. "Thank you, are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded my head.

We walked out of my house and I locked the door, and as I was turning around I saw something that instantly made me freak out.

"You really have the Rubicon?" I asked him I've loved the Jeep Rubicon since it came out and to top it all off its matte black.