35 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's Axel's 24th birthday, and I had gone out yesterday and I'd gotten him a new phone and a new watch. Some balloons because you have to have those.

He was still sleeping so I was going to make him breakfast after I set everything up, I was also going to be making his favorite dessert which was boston cream pie.

I set all of his gifts on the island, making them look cute. And then I started on breakfast, which was pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast and some fruit because why not?

I saved the pancakes for last, and once I had about ten I stopped and arranged everything.

Once I felt everything looked good, I quietly walked upstairs to our bedroom. And he was still in the same position as when I left.

I walked over to his side of the bed, and gently sat down. I then started running my fingers through his hair making hum.

"Good morning doll." His raspy voice spoke.

"Happy birthday love," I spoke softly making him smile.

"I have some things for you downstairs," I said and he slowly started opening his eyes.

"You didn't have to get me anything doll." He said resting his hand on my stomach.

"I know but you made my birthday so special, and I wanted to do the same for you." I said as I stood up and then kissed his forehead.

I reached my hand out for him to grab, and once he did I lead him downstairs into the kitchen where everything was.

"This all must have costed you so much," He said referring to his phone and watch.

"I know you've had your eyes on that watch and you cracked your phone screen beyond repair," I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you so much doll, I love you," He said leaning down and kissing me.

"You're welcome babe, and I love you too. Now let's eat before the food gets too cold," I said gesturing to all the food I made include his pie.

"Is that what I think it is doll?" He asked.

"It is, I texted your mom last night asking if she wouldn't mind giving me the recipe," I said and he turned back to me and scooped me up in his arms.

"You're the best, I love you so much thank you thank you thank you," He said over and over again as he spun me around.

"You're welcome, now please put me down you're making me dizzy," I said holding on to his shoulders.

He let my feet touch the ground, making sure I wouldn't fall. And then ran over to his pie and got a bowl of it.

"Yeah cause it's not like I spent almost an hour making breakfast," I muttered.

We finished up breakfast, or should I say I finished up breakfast and he finished up his third bowl of pie.

"If you want the guys to come over that's fine, I'm sure you guys are use to being together on birthdays," I said as we were playing some video game on his PlayStation.