18 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a couple days since I found out I was pregnant, and today we had a doctors appointment.

The last couple of days have been a bit of a whirlwind, Axel and I got into an argument the other night.

And some words were exchanged about us having a baby, but I think we're good.

But at the same time I don't want to hold my breath on anything, Axel could still at any point change his mind and not want this baby.

I hope it doesn't happen but, I don't think he was planning to have a baby come into the mix of his career right now.

And neither was I, but if he decides to leave this baby will be on me. Because it's highly believed that if the father doesn't want the baby then it's on the mother.

And that's okay as long as the father pays for child support.

Anyways we were getting ready to leave, and we were arguing with the guys because they all wanted to come with us to the appointment.

Which I had no problem with as long as they didn't come in the room, seeing as I'd be naked from the waist down.

But, Axel on the other hand didn't want them to come at all. And I understood where he was coming from, he wanted it to be special between the two of us.

"Okay, we're gonna be late. So let's make a deal, the next appointment you guys can come with. Let us have the first one to ourselves and then the next one and even future ones you guys can tag along," I said and Axel nodded his head agreeing with me.

"Okay, fine. But we better get to see our niece or nephew as soon as you guys get back." Roland said with a look of seriousness, that made we want to laugh and I would have. Expect I knew he was serious.

"Deal, come on baby we need to leave," Axel said as he pulled me out the tour bus, away from the grumbles from the guys.

We had gotten someone on the crew to rent us a car so we could get to the appointment.

"I still don't know how these appointments are going to go, since we're gonna be on tour for the next four months," I told Axel as he started driving towards the gynaecologist office.

"We'll figure it out, take it step by step. See what the doctor says when we explain our situation," Axel said and I nodded my head as he picked my hand up and laced our fingers together.

Around twenty or so minutes later we made it at the office.

Axel got out the car and came to my side to help me out, even though I didn't need it.

We walked in hand and hand, once we were in we walked over to the sign in area. And I signed my name down.

After that we sat down and waited for my name to be called.

"I'm nervous," I said randomly.

"Why?" He said as he picked my hand up to bring to his mouth to kiss it.

"I just want everything to be okay with the baby, and I don't want you to see the baby and then it becomes real to you and it freaks you out," I spoke so fast I'm not even sure I knew what I was saying.