6 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was the next morning and I woke up practically on top of Axel, and I know what you're thinking. What happened last night?

No we didn't have sex, we just had a very intense make out session. That needless to say left us both frustrated.

I continued to lay on Axel, not wanting to leave his warmth.

I felt him shift and groan beneath me, before he started talking.

"What do you have going on today?" He ask his voice deep and raspy from just waking up.

"Nothing why?" I said in a much lower octave than he did.

"I have band practice at 1, so I could either drop you back at your place. Or you can come with me," He said and my eyes widened.

If I'm being honest I didn't really think this would go anywhere, and I'm still aware that it couldn't. But I thought we'd get up and he'd take me back to my place and that be the end of it.

"It's up to you, I would need to go back to my place anyways to get more clothes. But I don't wanna intrude on your band practice," I told him as I lifted myself up sightly to look at him.

He looked over at his bedside table, guessing he was looking at the clock to check the time.

"Well, it's only just after 9 so we could kinda get ourselves ready here. And then we can go to your place and you can ready, and then we could go get food before practice," He suggested as he settled his eyes on me.

"Yeah I'm down, but are you sure the other guys won't mind that I'm there?" I asked, feeling a little worried that the other guys might not be so happy if I'm there during they're time together.

"Please, they're always moaning about there being too many guys there all the time. Besides they all really liked you when you helped us get ready for the red carpet," He explained and I nodded my head, feeling slightly more relieved.

"Come on, I have an extra toothbrush that you can use," He said as he tapped me to get off of him.

I followed behind him to the bathroom, he dug around in a few drawers before pulling out a toothbrush. Still in its packaging.

"Here you go," He said and handed in to me.

We brushed our teeth and then went to the bathroom, separately to give each other privacy. Even though we have slept in the same bed.

"I'll change really quickly and then we can head to your place," He said as he came out of his bathroom after doing his hair.

"Okay, take your time," I told him.

He came out the bathroom less than five minutes later, dressed and ready to go.

"Okay, we can leave now," He said and I nodded my head as I got off his couch.

We got in his car, and I gave him the directions to get to my place. Since he still didn't quite remember how to get there.

"You can come if you want too, I won't take too long," I told him once we had gotten to my place.

"Yeah sure," He said and we both got out the car and walked up to the front door.