72 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was April now and thankfully this month wouldn't be horribly busy, we were throwing a baby shower for Thorn and Angelina. But that was still a couple weeks away.

Axel was currently out doing something with the guys, so me and Morgan were just chilling.

But Elora and Angelina were coming over in a few.

I heard a knock on the door and picked Morgan up. "Let's go see who it is." I said tickling her.

"Oh you're both here." I said opening the door to let them come in.

"Who did you think it was?" Elora asked.

"I thought is was Angelina since you're always late." I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"So where's Axel?" Elora asked as we sat in the living room.

"Out with the guys, he said they had to do a few things." I told them.

"He didn't say what?" Angelina asked. "Nope but he said they would be here soon." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So are you excited for another girl?" Angelina asked.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm so excited, me and Arlo have always been so close. And since we knew this would be the last one I always hoped it would be a girl." I told them.

"I think they're gonna love each other." Angelina smiled.

"What about you? You're due next month, are you excited?" I asked Angelina.

She let out a deep breath. "I'm excited, I'm so ready to meet them. But I'm also so nervous, I don't wanna have to have a c-section but I also don't wanna push two babies out of me." She laughed.

"Girl I don't blame you, and trust me I never imagined having a c-section. But at the end of the day, no matter how they enter the world all that matters is you're healthy and they're healthy." I said and she nodded her head.

"You're right, I'm just trying not to focus on how they come out. Just that we all recover from birth well." She said and I smiled.

"That's all that matters." I said.

"This might be too personal, so you definitely don't have to. But could I see your scar?" Angelina asked.

I smiled and stood from the couch. "It's pretty low just so you guys know, they cut you where it won't be obvious if you wore a bikini." I said and they nodded their heads.

I lifted up my shirt and pulled my pants just below my scar. "Oh wow, it's not as big as I thought it would be. And it looks like it's barely there." Elora said.

"I've been religiously putting butters and stuff on it to help lighten it, but I also think it helps that I had a really good doctor who knew what they were doing." I said as I sat back down.

"Ok, so on to even more exciting things. Is there anything special or specific you want for your baby shower this month?" Elora asked.

"No not really, we've already gotten the big things we need. So honestly just a lot of the basics, like diapers, formula, clothes, wipes all that good stuff that I know we'll go through like water." She said.