51 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
Today is our last day in Hawaii, so we'll be leaving early tomorrow morning. Which as sad as I am that we have to leave, I'm excited so to Morgan.

"So what do you think about, packing for a while get most of everything done. And then we'll get ready head out for a dinner, maybe go down to the beach for a bit and then come back here," Axel suggested as he walked into our bedroom.

"Yeah that sounds good to me," I said and then gave him a quick kiss.

We pulled our suitcases out, and placed them on the bed. And we packed everything except the going out outfit for tonight, our sleep clothes and then clothes for tomorrow for when we go home. And then we're obviously leaving our toiletries out.

I hadn't realized how much we packed until we had to repack everything, but thankfully it didn't take too long and we still had enough time to get ready for dinner.

I had grabbed out a tight emerald green dress, that went down to just above my ankles. And then I paired nude heels with it.

I haven't worn makeup at all, but I figured since this is our last night here I would. And I went pretty simply but I did put on a dark red lipstick and then I just curled my hair.

I walked out into the living room, Axel looking up at the sound of my heels.

"Damn, did you really just have a baby 6 months ago? Cause you look damn good," Axel said making me laugh.

"Let's go you goof," I said reaching my hand out for him to grabbed.

The restaurant we decided on was a Asian fusion, once we were seated we both had gotten wine.

And then I had gotten spicy crab cakes while Axel had gotten grilled fish.

"Can you believe that in a year and a half, we're married and have the best little girl in the world?" Axel said.

"It's definitely not what I expected when I first met you, I honestly thought you'd just forget about me," I said and he sucked his teeth at me.

"Please, I could never forget such a pretty face," He smirked making me blush and shake my head.

"You and those words Mr.Pierce," I said pointing my fork at him.

"Do you want dessert?" He asked me once we had finished our food.

I nodded my head. "I saw they had chocolate soufflé and figured we could share it," I suggested and he nodded.

We order the soufflé and around 20 minutes later they brought it out.

"Oh my gosh, this is so good! I'm seriously going to miss the food here," I said after I took a bite.

"We'll just have to come back is all," Axel smiled, and I in turn smiled back at him.

We finished dessert, and then left a tip before walking out. We were right on the beach so I had taken my heels off.

Axel an I walked hand and hand down the shoreline, walking back towards our little house.

"We need to go to the beach more often, especially at night," I told Axel as I got closer to him.