56 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a little while since the bbq where Thorn and Angelina found out they were having twins.

Life had been pretty crazy within the past few weeks, Axel and the guys have been working like crazy with the album as they've announced they won't be coming back but they also announced that they're working on a album. And they already have an interview date to talk about everything.

Angelina was actually over at the moment, since Thorn was in studio and her parents had went on a little getaway. And she didn't want to be home alone.

I was coming out of the kitchen and into the living were Angelina and Morgan were on the floor. "Mama!" Morgan squealed looking right at me.

"Oh gosh! You heard what she said right!? I'm not just imagining things?" I asked Angelina as I went to pick Morgan up who was smiling big at me.

"She definitely said mama," Angel agreed.
"Hey Morgan, can you say mama?" I asked as I squeezed her cheeks.
"Please? Say mama just one more time," I pleaded as Angel started recording us.

I was about to give when. "Mama! Mm," Morgan in a high pitched little voice.

I instantly felt myself get emotional. "She's actually saying it! She's growing up so much," I said as brought her a little bit closer to me.

"Can you send me that video? I want to send it to Axel," I asked her as we sat on the couch.

"Sure, and I already know Axel's gonna be mad she didn't say dada first," She said and I laughed.

"He really is, I'm sure she'll say it soon though," I said.

I sent the video to Axel and less than a couple minutes later he was calling me.

"Hi babe," I said trying not to laugh.
"How dare she betray me like that? I'm her father," He said which I knew he was just joking.
"She didn't betray you Axel, she saw me walk into the living room and said it and then we got her to say it again," I explained to him.

"She better say dada soon," He sad and I really couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"I'm sure she will, just let her do it at her own pace," I said and he grunted.
"That's easy for you to say, she's already said mama," He said which he had a fair point.

"Just hurry up in the studio so you can come home, maybe you can get her to say dada," I said.

"Fine, I love you doll, and tell my trader of a daughter I love her too," He said and I really couldn't hold my laughter in at that point.

"I love you too Axel," I said back to him.

I hung up and looked over at Angelina who had an amused look on her face.

"He called her a trader of a daughter," I said and she busted out laughing.

"He's so dramatic, I'm so glad I don't have to put up with that all the time anymore," She said and I agreed.

"You've definitely dodge a bullet," I laughed.

Morgan was crawling around on floor, we had baby proofed the house a while back. So I was comfortable she could go anywhere on the first floor without hurting herself.