33 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's now been a week since we've been back from the hospital, and we've had people over pretty much everyday since then.

And we've thankfully have been able to get the house done, the only room we haven't worked on was Morgan's nursery aside from painting it.

Today was Friday, and on Monday I had my doctors appointment. So I was still resting until then, I'll also turn 28 weeks on the weekend.

And because I was still resting Axel was going to go get me a new car, I was bummed I couldn't go. But I really wanted to not worry about it anymore.

"I'll text you pictures of the cars, I know you want a crossover and I know you want a darker gray. So I'll see what I can find doll," Axel said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Okay, thank you baby," I smiled, he was taking my car so he could do a trade in.

Angelina was coming over so she could help put away some of Morgan's clothes.

I was already up in her nursery when I heard Angelina come in through the garage door.

"I'm upstairs," I yelled out to her.

"Aww you guys painted," She said, the walls weren't anything too fancy. They were just a light grey color.

"Yeah I had Axel do it a couple days ago," I told her as we started putting and organizing things.

"Where is Axel?" She asked.

"He's buying me a new car," I told her.

"Ooo are you getting a mom car?" She asked making me laugh.

"Kind of, I told you I wanted a crossover. So hopefully it won't scream mom car like a minivan," I said.

No offense if you drive a minivan.

My phone went off, and I saw it was from Axel. There was a picture of a car and he asked what I thought of it.

"I really like that one, what kind is it?and what kind of features does it have?" I asked him.

"He just texted me a picture of a car," I said to Angelina, turning my phone so she could see it.

"Ooo I kinda want that for myself," She said making me laugh.

Axel had texted back saying that, it was the 2019 BMW X1. He said that it has a sunroof and few other things that I don't understand but he said it would make for a really safe car.

"Okay, how much is it?" I texted back and he replied back right away.

"It's just over 35 thousand, but since I'm trading in your car we'll only have to pay half of that since your car was in such good shape," He explained, and I had paid more for the Range Rover. So I definitely thought this was worth it.

"Okay yeah, let's go for it," I texted him back.

"Okay, I'll be coming home with your new car soon doll," He said and I smiled.

"He's buying the car," I told Angelina.

"How much is it?" She asked.

"He said it's just over 35 thousand, but because we're trading in my car and it's in such good condition. We only have to pay halfof that," I told her and her eyes widen.

"Damn that's not bad," She said and I agreed.

We had actually gotten pretty far on the nursery, when we heard a horn beeping.

We walked downstairs, me going as slots pace.

When we got out into the front of the house, Axel was stood leading against the hood of the car.

"How are you feeling doll?" He asked coming closer to me so he could give me a kiss.

"I'm feeling pretty good, was the process difficult?" I asked, as he began showing me all the little features the car came with.

"No, it was pretty easy going. Everything's been updated in the last 3 months, so we won't have to worry about it for a while," He told me and I nodded my head.

Angelina had ended up leaving, since Axel was back.

Axel had brought my car in the garage, and I was seated at the island while he was cooking dinner.

"So, since you'll finally be able to do things again. I figured next weekend we could have everyone come out,"

"Like my parents and Angel, the guys, your sister Michael and his girlfriend and Elora if she can make it," Axel suggested, and I could've cried at the thought of seeing Arlo.

"I would love that, it's been forever since I've seen Arlo. We could have a cookout and have a pool day finally break it in," I said and he smiled.

"Exactly what I was thinking love," He had placed my plate of food in front of me, and then came and joined me.

We had finished up dinner, and I said I would wash them. But after that Axel made me go upstairs and change and then get into bed.

"She's kicking, come feel," I told him holding my hand out for him to grabbed.

I placed his hand where I had felt her kicking, it took about a minute and then she gave a big kick.

"We might have a little soccer player on our hands," He said and I smiled.

We only had about 10 more weeks, give or take and she would be here. And we were very much ready.

"I can't wait to see who she looks like more," I said.

"I think she'll have your nose," He said as he tapped it making me giggle.

"Come get in bed you dork and cuddle me," I laughed.

"Yes ma'am," He saluted me as he got on the other side of the bed.

I had turned the tv on, and we decided to watch The Originals.
...............................................................
A/N: Again not too long of a chapter, but I wanted to get this one out.

I was going to do a more in detail about them doing the house, but I thought it would be boring.

But I'll for sure do a more detailed one for the nursery, I'll even try and include a picture for reference.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️