66 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was the night of New Years Eve, and we had everyone and their mother at the house.

Arlo had even come and surprised all of us, she would only be here till lunch tomorrow. But it was nice seeing her regardless.

Michael and Athena were here so we were finally able to congratulate them on their engagement.

"Ivy? shouldn't Morgan be going down soon?" Arlo asked me.
"No I worked her schedule out so she could stay up for the countdown." I told her and she nodded her head.

And a few seconds later Roland came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I know you guys haven't seen each other in a while, but ew." I said laughing.

"Oh shut up, you say that like you and Axel weren't like this. And you guys saw each other everyday, we're doing long distance." Roland said and I shrugged my shoulder.

"Eh fair point, I'll leave you guys to it." I smiled as I walked away.

I walked over to Axel who was talking to his parents.

"Hi dear, how are you feeling?" His mom asked me as she brought me into a hug.

"I'm doing good, I'm almost 8 weeks I'm still feeling pretty nauseous but I'm hoping it'll get better pretty soon here." I told her and she nodded her head.

"See I never had any nausea with Axel, so I thought why does everyone complain about pregnancy? His pregnancy was a walk in the park, but then came Angel and there were some days I couldn't get off the couch without throwing up." She told me.

"Pregnancy is so weird, I had heard that some people never got morning sickness with their second baby and I was secretly hoping that would happen but clearly not." I said and she laughed.

"Hopefully it'll get better within the next month or so yeah?" She said and I nodded my head.

We all kept mingling about, all the guys were by the grill while us girls were in the grass with Morgan as not everyone had seen her walk yet.

"So Angel, you have a little over four months until the twins come. How do you feel? Are you nervous or do you think you're ready?" Arlo asked and Angel let out a sigh.

"I'm definitely nervous, but I do feel ready. Of course I never imagined having a baby let alone twins at 20, but I know I have Thorn and his family and of course all of you." She said and I smiled, knowing exactly how she felt. As that's exactly how I felt when I found out I was pregnant with Morgan.

"I know how you feel, I couldn't believe it when I found out I was pregnant with Morgan. But I wouldn't change any of it, it'll be overwhelming at times but it's all so worth when you look at them I promise." I smiled, trying to get her a little bit of comfort.

We were all still talking when the guys made their way over to us.

"It's ten till, so I figured we could setup the fireworks and get everything ready for when it hits midnight." Axel said and we all got off the grass.

The guys had bought more than enough fireworks, and theywere all busy getting them in the perfect place for when they lit them.