68 (Edited)

IVYS'S POV
It was now February and it was also Morgan's birthday month, I'd gotten a text a few days ago from Cane who was asking if we wanted to come to Mika's birthday.

And that's currently what we were getting ready for, the party was at two and it takes about 30 minutes for us to get there.

We were dressed and ready, so I grabbed Morgan's diaper bag while Axel grabbed Morgan's and we headed downstairs into the garage.

Axel buckled her up in her car seat, while I put her bag in the back seat and then got in the car.

Axel got in as well and then reversed out of the garage.

"So Valentine's Day is in four days, but I'm not sure how to go about it. As everyone else is probably gonna wanna go out too." I said and he tapped his thumb on my thigh in thought.

"Either we could wait to do something before or after, or we could bring her with us or do something at home." He said and I sighed.

"That's true, I'm just bummed we won't have the night to ourselves." I said and he looked over at me.

"Then why don't we do something after? I know for a fact mom and dad will watch her." He said.

"Well let's run it by them before we make any decisions, we don't wanna be dependent on them to watch her anytime we want alone time." I said and nodded his head.

Shortly after we made it to their house, and they had said to come in on the side gate so that's what we did.

Once we were in the backyard I spotted Cane, so we headed towards her.

"Hi! I'm so glad you guys could make it!" She said bringing me into a hug.

"Of course, and happy birthday to you." I said tickling Mika.

"Axel, Jax is in the house getting stuff for the grill if you wanna head in there." Cane said and Axel nodded.

He kissed my head and walked towards the french doors.

"So how have you guys been? Anything new?" Cane asked and I smiled.

"Yeah, we actually have baby number two on the way." I smiled and her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh, how far along are you?" She asked.

"I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow." I said.
"Oh wow, congratulations you'll be able to find out the gender soon yeah?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I have an appointment just before I turn 16 weeks and hopefully we'll be able to find out then." I told her.

"That's so fun, I'm definitely itching to have another one. How far apart will they be?" I she asked.

"They'll be 16 months apart, which at first wasn't ideal. I wanted to wait till Morgan was a year or so before we had another one, but I'm pretty excited since this is our last one they'll be super close in age." I said and she nodded her head.

"Yeah for sure, but if it's another girl they're gonna have such a close relationship." She said and I smiled.

"I know, it would be nice to have another girl. But I don't know, I've had some similarities but this ones been slightly different. So I guess time will tell." I said.

If finally time to start the party, they had put Mika in her high chair. With her cake in front of her and we all started singing happy birthday.

Of course she didn't know how to blowout her candles so Cane and Jax did, and then let her have at it.

They were going to do presents, but Mika apparently ate too much cake and she got sick so they decided not to do it.

"We're so sorry about not being able to do presents, but we just wanted to thank you guys for coming. And celebrating Mika's 1st birthday with us." Cane said.

"Can you take Morgan? I'm gonna go say by to Cane really quick." I asked Axel and he nodded his head.

"Hey girl, I just wanted to tell we were leaving. Thanks for inviting us, I'll be sure to text you with the info about Morgan's birthday." I told her and she smiled.

"Thanks for coming, and yeah just let me know. We would love to come." She said.

I walked back over to Axel and he grabbed my hand as we walked back towards the gate.

"That I was fun, I feel bad that Mika got sick though." I said as I got Morgan in her car seat.

"Me too, I guess maybe it was just too much sugar for her all at once." He said and I agreed.

"Can we stop and get Mexican?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

I decided to order the food online, that way Axel or I could just run in and grab it and not have to wait.

We got there around thirty minutes later, as it's a little bit out of our way.

Axel had ran in to get it and a few minutes later he came back out and got in the car and handed me the food.

We got back to the house and I brought the food in while Axel grabbed Morgan and her diaper bag.

We had just decided to eat in the living room instead of ate the dinning room table.

"So Morgan's birthday is in five days, and it's Sunday tomorrow so her birthday is on Thursday. So I'm thinking we'll just do a little something here, just the three of us and then on Saturday we can have her party." I said and he nodded his head.

"Yeah I think that would be fine, have you figured out the theme you want yet?" He asked.

"I have no idea, I'll look on Pinterest and see if I like anything and then I'll go to target to see what I can find. I'm not too worried about it cause she's not gonna remember anything it's really just for us." I said and he nodded.

"If that's the case, then why don't just have everyone over Thursday night. And we'll give her a cake and everyone can bring their presents for her." He said and I honestly liked that idea better.

"Yeah let's do that, I'll order a cake for her at the bakery." I said and he nodded his head.
...............................................................
A/N: Well Morgan's birthday is in five days, and they're just gonna have a get together and celebrate Morgan.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️