11 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was just past seven, And I had taken a shower and gotten ready for the day.

And I was now making breakfast, this morning had not started off well for me in the slightest.

I had gotten woken up at a little past six, because my phone would not stop going off.

I was having people tweeting at me, Axel's friends were blowing up my phone. As well as Axel himself.

And it wasn't until I took to Twitter, and Instagram that I understood why my phone had been blowing up.

Axel and the guys had apparently gone out to a bar last night, and Axel got shit faced. According to a dm I had gotten on Twitter from a fan of his.

And the apparent result of that was Axel flirting with this girl, and everyone had seemed to notice.

And I'm sure no one would have thought twice about it, if it wasn't for the fact that we went public not too long ago.

Meaning people knew we were a thing now, and rather they seem to accept that or not. They didn't seem very happy if what Axel had been doing.

At least for the most part anyways, there was a few dms that were saying. "Finally he's let the bitch go,"
Or "god I hope this true, and that he's leave that leaf girl in the dust,"

Which that one honestly made me laugh, with their play of words.

And I knew what you're probably thinking, I'm overreacting. We haven't been dating that long.

And that may be true, but from what me and thousands of other people have seen.

So, that's been my morning, Axel and the guys have been blowing up my phone nonstop.

I was supposed to have lunch with my friend Elora, but I didn't want to leave my house in fear of people coming up to me.

So, she's going to come to my place instead. But that's still a few hours away and I had a lot of time to kill unfortunately.

I had finished breakfast and sat at my island where I have some barstools.

I began thinking about this whole incident, was I still going to go on tour with them? Was I going to let Axel Explain himself? Was I going to break up with him?

Thought after thought ran through my head, and I didn't know which one to go with.

I swore I would never let another guy hurt me after the last time, and I intended on keeping to that promise.

I didn't know what to do, is was at moments like these that I really wish my mom were still around.

This was all very confusing, on one hand I wanted to just forget about it, forget about him. But at the same time I wanted to just hear his side of everything.

My phone continued to go off every other minute, and finally I got fed up with it. Especially with the guys calling me.

So, when Roland called me once again I answered.

"Hello?" I spoke.
"Ivy, finally I've been trying to reach you for hours now," He said with what sounded like a sigh of relief.
"Yeah I know, I've been purposely ignoring you," I said and he dryly chuckled.
"What do you want Roland?" I asked finally getting to the point.
"I want to explain last night," He said and I shook my head even though I knew he couldn't see me.
"If anyone should explain to me what happened, it should be Axel. But at the same time I don't even know if I what an explanation," I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair.