12 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
"Let me back track a little," Axel said as he continued his explanation.

"A few years ago, I was involved with this girl. And everything was going really well, and me and the guys had gone out to a bar,"

"And this girl came up to me, mind you she wasn't my then girlfriend. But I thought maybe she was a fan so I didn't push her away,"

"But she started to become more touchy-feely with me, and I tried to shrug her off me but she just wasn't having it,"

"I just tried my best the rest of the night to ignore her, and I would every so often turn to her and ask her to leave me alone. But of course that never worked,"

"It wasn't until that next morning that allegations were being thrown left and right me, calling me a cheater and they had all of these pictures with this so called girl,"

"There were people messaging my then girlfriend, telling her that they saw me flirting with this girl and that I was all up on her,"

"It turns out, that these paparazzi hired this girl to come and mess with me to start shit and break up me and my girlfriend at the time,"

"All because they didn't like us together, and it worked. She left me not shortly after that because she couldn't run the risk of not being able to trust me,"

"And now it's happening again, All because they for whatever reason don't like you,"

"But Ivy, I promise you I would never do that to you. I would never do that to anyone, I know this has to be really hard. But for whatever reason people really like to fuck with me and my personal life,"

"And I know this is a lot to ask, but would you please give me a chance to prove to you that I would never cheat on you?" He asked in a almost pleading way.

"I'll take your word for now, but Axel I can't get hurt anymore. So I'll give you one more chance. And I knew there will be times in our relationship we're we hurt each other,"

"So I don't mean this is the last chance I'm giving you as far as that goes," I told and he nodded his head, and let out a sigh.

"Thank you baby, I promise you won't regret this," He said and pulled me into him and kissed me.

"So, you weren't drunk then?" I asked feeling a little embarrassed for how I had reacted.

"No baby, I at most had three beers. And know it takes at least five for me to feel anything," He said and I nodded.

I'm surprised I'd never heard of this thing happening with his ex, I mean i kept up with him as I do with a lot of other people.

But I don't like getting into the drama of the celebrity world, so I probably most likely did see something that had to do with this and probably just ignored it.

"I don't know how I've never heard of this, but would it be okay if I look it up? Just to give myself a peace of mind," I asked him.

"Of course, in fact I'll even pull it up on my phone. There's articles all about it when you look it up," He sighed shaking his head.

He pulled out his phone and started tying on it before he handed it to me, and wrapping his arms around my waist to keep me on his lap.

I started reading the article and the more and more I scrolled the more
I felt like an idiot for not letting him explain sooner.

I sighed and looked up at him. "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain sooner, I feel like an idiot," I said and as handed him his phone back.

He shook his head as he gave me his undivided attention. "Don't, you had every reason to feel the way you did. If it was me in your place, I would've been the same way so don't feel bad," He said and kissed me.

"Do you want to stay over tonight?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Are you sure you want me to after today?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Then I would love to stay here with you," He said as he nuzzled his face in my neck. Cuddling me even closer to him.
............................................................................
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know this one was pretty short. But I wanted you to know what Axel had to tell Ivy.

Did you guys expect what happened? Or was it completely different to what you had thought?

Comment&Vote if you liked this chapter.

Love you guys!❤️