58 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a few weeks and it was now November, and just to give a little update. Angelina is now 12 weeks pregnant, and she already has a little bit of bump.

As it was November the guys had their interview, so we were currently getting ready to leave for that.

Axel was wearing grey slacks, and I was wearing a tight dark red dress that was just above my knees. And then I wore nude heels.

And for Morgan I put her in a black little jumpsuit, since she absolutely hates dresses because they get in her way when she's crawling.

"You look good doll," Axel said as he place his hand on my waist to kiss me.

"Thank you, you look good yourself," I told him and he winked at me.

Morgan started reaching out for Axel, for him to take her to which he did.

"And you look beautiful Momo," He told her and kissed her cheek, I couldn't help the smile that came to my face watching the two of them.

"You ready to go?" I asked him as I finished packing the last of Morgan's things in her diaper bag.

"Yeah we can head out," He said and I walked towards the garage door, with the two of them following me.

I put her bag in the backseat while Axel strapped her into her car seat before getting in the front with me.

"So the album will be releasing the first of next month, are you excited?" I asked him as I grabbed his hand.

"I can't wait for them to hear it, but it's kinda bittersweet. Cause everything will officially be over after we release the album," He said which I almost couldn't hear him from how loud Morgan was babbling in the back seat.

"You just want everyone to hear you huh," I said turning back to look at her, and when she noticed she had my attention she smiled and started giggling.

"Oh she's gonna be fun today," I laughed as I turned back to face the road.

"At least she's in a good mood," He said which was true, she's been teething really bad as of late. And this was one of the few times that she's not screaming her head off in pain.

Once we had gotten there, we got out and Axel got Morgan out and then gave her to me since I would be sitting off camera.

"Roland said they're already here," Axel said as we started walking.

Once we were in Axel had to get makeup done, so I kept Morgan occupied in the meantime.

"Ok, you guys go take your seats. We're going to start in three minutes," The interviewer said, which her name was Vanessa Agro.

I was sitting off of camera with Morgan, but he could see us and we could see him.

"This is Career Trending I'm Vanessa Argo, and today we have the band Evny. Consisting of Axel Pierce, Thorn Lee, Lincoln Brooks and Roland Finn. Thank you guys for joining us," She said as she gestured to them.

"Thank you for having us, we're glad to be here," Roland spoke, it was weird watching them in a interview setting.

"Well, to get started. We have a lot to talk about, and a lot to catch up on. So let's start with the biggest, you guys recenlty got home from tour. Now you guys have decided to make a final album before saying goodbye, will you guys share some light as to why you've come up with this decision?" She asked and Axel nodded his head.