45 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a week since I found my dress, and we had found someone to officiate the wedding.

It was a local business this guy ran, only doing small weddings. And we met him and he seemed really nice so we booked him for the day.

We were still trying to find a photographer though, and it wasn't until I was on instagram one day and came across a page. And was super impressed with her work so I had contacted her and asked if we could meet.

And she agreed, so Axel an I were heading to a cafe to meet with her. It was actually the cafe we had met at over a year ago now.

I was sitting in the backseat with Morgan, I know I could sit up front now that she's almost two months old. But she was just so cute I wanted to look at her all the time.

It only took us around 15 minutes to get there, and while I was getting Morgan out of her car seat Axel had opened the back door.

"Can you grab her diaper bag?" I asked and he nodded his head and reached over her car seat and grabbed the bag.

When we walked in I instantly saw the photographer and her eyes widen at I'm assuming Axel.

Even though I was in the public eye, Axel always got more recognition when we were out than I did.

We went over to the table she was at and she stood up.

"Hi! I'm Shay Reid," She smiled reaching out to shake our hands.
"Hi, I'm Ivy Lanacane. And this is my bo- fiancé Axel Pierce," I said and she smiled again as we sat down.

"Oh and this is Morgan," I said showing a little bit of Morgan's face to her who was sleeping.
"She's beautiful, how old is she?" She asked.
"Just over 7 weeks," I said.

"So you guys are in need of a photographer yeah?" She said and I nodded as I lightly bounced Morgan who was starting to wake up since I was no longer moving.

"Yeah, so we're getting married on August 10th and we just need someone for a few hours. We're having a small wedding, it's actually going to be in our backyard," I told her.

"Okay, do you have idea of time?" She asked.
"We wanted to do first look pictures, and then some with me and my bridesmaids and him with his groomsmen and then with our families before the actual ceremony," I explained.

"Okay, are you guys doing food afterwards?" She asked.
"We were going to have the ceremony, and then probably have guest stay for an hour or so longer and have some food. But it wouldn't be an actual dinner," I said.

"Okay, so I would say everything needs to start at about 2. That'll give us enough time for pictures until the ceremony at 4 and then that'll last until probably 5 and then some hang out time and we'll stop that at lets say 7?" She suggested and I looked towards Axel.

"What do you think doll?" Axel asked me.
"I think that'll work, that should give us enough time to pack and get ready to leave that same night for the honeymoon," I said and he agreed. 

"Okay perfect, so you guys have me for that day. Just send me your address and I'll get there around 30 minutes early," She said and we nodded before shaking her hand again.