21 (Edited)

AXEL'S POV
It was Ivy's birthday today, and I wanted it to be special. We were now in Florida and she was sleeping in the bed we shared.

So, I quietly got dressed and headed out of the room. I walked into the lounge where Lincoln was eating.

"Where are you off to so early?" He asked.

"It's Ivy's birthday today, so I wanted to get a few things before she wakes up. And if she does tell her I had to go do some music related things and I'll be back soon," I explained as I had made sure I had my wallet and phone.

"Will do boss," Lincoln snickered, but I didn't have time to care.

I walked off the tour bus, and I had gotten one of our managers to rent me a car and leave it here. For this very reason.

I first went to the mall and I went to a jewelry store, and I know what you're thinking. I'm getting an engagement ring, but not exactly more so a promise ring.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" The sells clerk asked me once I had walked in.

"I need a promise ring for my girlfriend," I explained.

"Okay, is there a price range that you would like to stay in?" She asked.

"Not really no," I told her and she nodded her head.

"Okay, here are our different choices. They range from our cheapest to our most expensive," She said and she set out three different panels full of rings.

I didn't want something that was going to look too much like a engagement ring, but enough that when she looked at she knew that at some point I'd be marrying her.

"I like this one," I said as I point to a ring that was in the middle panel.

"Okay, this one is $2,548. It's been clarified for longer which makes it more expensive, do you know what her size is?" She asked.

"She wears this one ring that her mom gave her, I think she had mentioned its a size five," I told her.

"Okay, well let me size this and package it up for you and then you can be on your way," She smiled.

"How long will it take?" I asked.

"About an hour, so if you have anymore errands you need to run. You can do that and then come back," She told me.

"That's perfect, thank you. I'll be back soon," I told her and she nodded her head.

I had been here before as this wasn't my first time being here, so I knew that this mall happened to have macaroons here.

So, I decided to stop in there since I knew they were her favorite.

"Can I help you?" The guy asked.

"Yeah, can I get ten of the red velvet macaroons, ten of the coffee and ten of the vanilla?" I asked.

"Sure, anything else?" He asked.

"Nope that's it," I told him and he nodded his head as he began getting the cookies out.

"Okay, that'll be $70.98," He said and I pulled out my my wallet and grabbed my card.