76 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was officially the day of graduation and the day of the proposal.

Axel an I had been up for a while, but that's only because of miss Morgan.

Although Axel had been so sweet to let me stay in bed while he did the morning routine with Morgan.

"Arlo's up so I guess we can start getting ready." Axel said coming into the room and letting Morgan get into bed with me.

I nodded my head and with great difficulty got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom cause I felt I was gonna pee myself, I then washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I did my usual makeup and then curled my hair, I went back out into the room and saw Axel getting dressed.

I picked out Morgan's outfit, which was a little jumpsuit since she absolutely despised dresses.

"You finish getting ready doll, I can handle Morgan." He said and I smiled.

"I love you, thank you for being the best husband and dad." I told him leaning up and kissing him.

"Anything for my girls." He smiled.

I grabbed my dress that was hanging up on the door, it was a nude spaghetti strapped dress that went just below my knees.

And I was going to wear black heels to go with it, which we'll see how long I last in them.

We were all ready to go and we went in Roland's truck since there was just enough space between the five of us.

We got to her school and Axel carried Morgan while I carried her diaper bag.

"I have to go get into my cap and gown, so I'll see you guys afterwards." She smiled.

"I'm so proud of you sissy." I smiled as I hugged her.

Roland kissed her and we then went to go find somewhere to sit, which thankfully looked like it'd be pretty easy considering we got here early.

We had been sitting for around thirty minutes when all of the graduates came out and sat in their respective chairs.

The speaker walked across stage and all of the graduates stood up while he introduced himself, and then motioned for them to sit back down.

"Today is a very joyous event, as all these bright young people behind me are graduating. Overcoming these past four year, when there were probably many times they wanted to quit but they all held their heads high and is now on the other side." The speaker said.

"I'm going to alphabetically call each graduate by their last names, continuing the next part of this ceremony." The speaker said.

All of the graduates had received their diplomas, and were once again seated.

"Before we finish with the ceremony, I would like to introduce your valedictorian of this graduating class. Please Arlo Lanacane come join me." He said.

Arlo stood up and once next to the speaker and she shook his hand before facing the audience.

"Good morning parents, friends, teachers, mentors, administrators, and of course the graduating class of 2020." She started off.