32 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was the next day, just after 9 in the morning to be exact. And we were getting ready to go home.

I thankfully hadn't had any contractions since 4 this morning, so they gave us the okay that we could go home. We were just waiting for the discharge papers.

As Axel was helping me, since he was nervous I would start having contractions any minute.

We were both dressed, and I was just tying my hair up in a ponytail when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Axel said.

"Look at you two, you guys must be ready to leave," Our doctor said with a big smile on his face.

"Maybe a little bit," I said.

"Well good news, I have your papers and all you have to do is sign them," He said as he handed me the few pages.

"Thank you so much, you've been super helpful while we've been here," Axel said as he shook his hand.

"It's my pleasure, now on a more serious note. When did you say your next appointment is?" He asked directing the question towards me.

"Not this up coming Monday but the one after that, I'll be right at 28 weeks," I told him and he nodded his head.

"Okay, I want you to rest as much as possible until then. I don't mean you have to stay in bed all day, you can hang out in the living room just please take it easy. Drink lots of fluids and even once this week an a half passes please continue to take it easy," He told me.

"I promise I will, I'll make him do everything," I joked as I pointed to Axel.

"If that's what it takes the by all means, anyways do you have any question before you guys head out?" He asked as I handed him the papers.

"I have one, I've been having a lot of swelling recently. And his mom had pointed out that I need to watch my blood pressure for possible pre-eclampsia, so I was wondering how my blood pressure was," I explained to him.

"Swelling is very normal, especially with how busy you've been. I will say your blood pressure was ever so slightly elevated but that happens when we experience pain, and it's gone back down to where it should be. But of course whenever you go to the doctor you can mention it and just have them keep a tally of it, but as with anything you shouldn't worry until there's a reason and you shouldn't worry right now," He told me and I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you so much, I feel a lot better about everything now," I said as I held my hand out for him to shake.

"Again it's my pleasure, it was lovely to meet you guys and I wish you both the best of luck," He smiled and shook our hands again, before walking out the room.

"Okay doll, get in the wheelchair," Axel said and once I was in, he placed the light duffle bag on my lap.

We got to my car and he put the bag in the backseat and then helped me in, giving me the keys to start it while he returned the wheelchair.

Axel came back a few minutes later, and we drove away from the hospital.

"I really am going to let you do the big stuff, but I really want to make sure everything is ready, like the new car, the house and her room, our hospital bags everything, because if this were to happen again and labor didn't stop I want to be prepared," I explained to Axel as he drove with one hand and the other on my thigh.

"As long as you let me do it, I will be happy to get everything done early," He smiled as he briefly looked over at me.

"It's a deal love," I smiled back.

"Do you wanna stop at chick-fil-a?" He asked me.

"Yes please," I smiled and laughed as he shook his head.

We obviously went through the drive thru.

Once we got our food we headed back to the house, it was only just after 11 so we were definitely just going to be relaxing the rest of the day.

"Okay, I'll help you get comfy on the couch and then I'll get everything out the car," Axel said as he was getting out.

He came to my side and helped me walk, we went through the door that was connected to the rest of the house from the garage if that made sense.

Someone had taken the plastic that was wrapped on the couch off, he helped get comfy and then went back out to the car.

"Okay, so we can just eat and rest. And then I figured I can at least get the living room and master bedroom somewhat done since that's where you'll be most of time," Axel had brought up as he sat on the couch so we could eat since we had no where else to sit/eat.

"If you want to love, but there's no rush to do it right this minute," I told him.

We finished our chick-fil-a, and Axel was mounting our new tv on the wall above the fireplace. We couldn't use it just yet since we have to wait till Monday for the internet company to come out.

But we could use an hdmi cord and connect one of our computer to it and use our personal hotspots.

He had set the coffee table up, as well as the end tables. It wasn't a lot and we still had a ways to go, but it was getting there.

"I'll setup YouTube so we can just relax, and thank you for doing that love," I told him as I was getting my laptop to sync to my phone.

"No problem doll, I love you," He said and then kissed my forehead.

"I love you too," I smiled.
...............................................................
A/N: Not too long of a chapter, and there will probably be a time skip. Not much of one just until the house is done.

But there's still a lot more to come I promise.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️