23 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a crazy two months, we're nearing the end of the tour we have about a month left.

And also just as exciting I'm now just over 20 weeks pregnant and Axel and I were actually going to the doctors to go to find out what we're having.

The guys had also some how convinced us into letting them tag along, because they just couldn't wait until we came back to the bus to tell them.

So, all of us were piled into the blacked out suv that one of the bodyguards were driving.

We were currently back in Las Vegas which we would be leaving here pretty soon to head back to LA to finish out the tour.

But because of traffic a what should have been a ten minute drive, was a 30 minute drive gotta love big cities.

Note the sarcasm.

Once we were finally there, the five of us got out and walked into the office. To which I signed in and then sat down till we got called back.

"So, what do you guys think it is? Last chance to guess," Axel asked.

"I'm gonna go with girl," Roland said.

"Boy for sure," Lincoln said.

"Yeah definitely boy," Thorn said.

"What about you guys? What do you think it'll be?" Roland asked.

"We were actually talking about it last night, and we both think it's gonna be a girl," I said.

Roland was about to say something, but before he could the nurse came out and called my name.

"Wow, you guys got a full party today yeah," He said and I laughed.

"Yeah, these are Axel's band mates and they insisted on coming to find  out the gender of the baby," I explained.

Once we were back in the room.

He did the routine work up on me, and then said that the technician would be in shortly.

"I'm nervous but excited at the same time," I said.

"Me too," Roland said.

"Why are you nervous?" I laughed.

"I got a lot riding on it being a girl okay," He said and I widen my eyes.

"Okay then," I laughed.

Around five minutes later the technician walked in.

"Wow, you've got a full crowd today uh?" The guy said as he sat down on the stool.

"Yeah, these are his band mates who insisted they come too to find out the gender," I explained and he chuckled.

"Okay, so I'll just explain a bit of what will be going on. I'll be looking at the entire baby in full detail making sure everything is normal as, this is the anatomy scan," He explained and I nodded my head.