13 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been two months since the whole incident with the paparazzi, and a lot has had since then.

Axel and I finally took our relationship to the next level, it took a lot of thought on my part. But I felt comfortable enough to finally have sex with Axel.

And it's not something I regret in the slightest, on another note we have less than a month until tour and I'm super excited.

We've all been getting things in order since we'll gone for a three months.

I haven't seen much of Axel and the guys as they've been in the studio most of the time, but I've had a bunch of stuff on my side to take care of.

I've worked with my last celebrities,
Until I solely move onto to just being Envy's makeup artist.

Michael will still be my manger to a certain extent, but he won't be coming on tour with us.

I'll have someone there if I need it, but it'll be easier working with and for them.

Seeing as their mangers plan everything and I just have to do it, so I'm actually really looking forward to tour.

And tonight Axel is taking me to his parents house so I can meet them for the first time, and I'm extremely nervous.

He was picking me up in an hour, so I had started to get ready upstairs. I have given him a key to my house not too long ago so he could let himself in.

I still had to get dressed when I heard him yell from downstairs that he was here, and then shortly after that I heard him running upstairs.

"I just finished my hair, give me about five minutes to get dressed and we can go," I told him as soon as he walked in.

"Hey, hey, calm down. You don't need to rush, you have time I just came earlier so I could see you. There's no need to be frazzled my parents are super chill and I promise they'll love you," He said as he placed his hands on my waist.

I let out a sigh as I rested my forehead on his chest, causing him to kiss the top of my head. "I know, I'm just freaking out. I don't want to be too fancy but I don't want to dress too causal and then them think I'm not taking this seriously," I said and he chuckled.

"You're over thinking this, just wear a dress and jacket and you'll be aye ok," He said as he pushed me towards my closet.

I walked into my closet and grabbed a short striped dress, with a leather jacket, as well as some red booties.

I got dressed in front of Axel, since at this point there's noting to hide from him he's seen everything by this point.

"You look beautiful," He said as he came up from behind and placed his hands on my waist as he stared me in the mirror.

"Thank you," I whispered and I quickly turned my back to my mirror and saw something that made me feel sick to my stomach.

"I think I should change," I told him as I felt a lump in my throat.

"What why? You look perfect," He said with a confused looked on his face.

"You can see the scars on the back of my legs," I whispered to him.