20 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
The guys had just finished their last show here in Phoenix, and we were all back on the bus getting ready to head towards Florida.

I was really excited to finally be leaving, not because I didn't enjoy it. It was so much fun, I'm just so ready to see my sister for the first time in months.

It's been a few days and I'm now ten almost eleven weeks along, and I'm already starting to show.

Although I look more like I've put on few pounds versus than being pregnant.

"You haven't told your sister we're coming have you?" Axel asked as we all settled in on the bus.

"Nope, I've talked to her this week. But she knows nothing as far as us coming and us having a baby," I told him and he then kind of looked uneasy.

"I'm nervous, I've never met your sister before. And yet we'll be telling her that I got you pregnant, what if she hates me?" He asked seriously.

And I couldn't even muster a laugh, because I felt the same way. I had no idea how his sister would react, to her brother having a baby with someone he's known for 7 months. And a stranger to her.

"She'll love you, Arlo is never one to judge. But I understand your concern because I'm honestly freaking out for when your sister finds out, that her brother is having a baby with someone he's known for 7 months," I rambled.

"Angelina already knows that we're having a baby, she's very excited and can't wait to meet you. And before you ask my parents told her," He added at the end.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I think my sister will have a similar reaction," I told him, trying to put his mind at ease.

The other guys were bickering with each other over a game, so they weren't even paying attention to what me and Axel were doing.

"We should go into the back room," I whispered in his ear as I leaned up to him.

He tensed up as he looked down at me.

"You mean?" He trailed off, but I knew what he meant and I nodded my head with a small smile.

He placed his hand on my thigh, and looked up to glance at the guys. Before returning his gaze back to mine and nodded his head as he grabbed my hand.

We quietly snuck out of the lounge area, and into the back room that Axel and I shared.

(MATURE SCENE)
He gently pressed my back on the door once he had closed it.

He had instantly connected our lips together, I laced my fingers into his hair as his lips trailed down the side of my neck.

I was feeling some type of way, maybe it was pregnancy hormones. Or the fact that me and Axel hadn't been intimate with each other since before the night we left.

But I couldn't help it and I started pushing him back towards the bed, and I could tell he was shocked by my actions as I usually let him take over.

"Shit doll, you're already killing me," He groaned as he laid on his back, as I had straddled his waist.

I didn't say anything in response to him, I just pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor.