64 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was Christmas morning and I was still laying in bed, Axel lying next to me asleep.

I felt utterly exhausted, I felt like if I so much as move my finger I'll throw up.

It was 6:30 and I knew Morgan would be waking up soon, but I had no idea how I would even get out of bed to get her.

I honestly hated that I felt like this, I felt like I couldn't be the wife I wanted for Axel. Or the mom I wanted to be for Morgan.

It was most likely the pregnancy hormones, but I could slowly feel the tears leak out the corners of my eyes and down the side of my face.

I cleared my throat trying to stop the flow of tears, but there was no point and by this point I'd worked myself up so much I had to jump out of bed and run into the adjoining bathroom.

I was on my knees in front of the toilet as I threw up, it burned my throat so bad I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I guess my throwing up had woken Axel up as I heard the bed creek and then a few moments later I felt him grab my hair and rub my back.

My throwing up wouldn't stop every time I thought it was it would come back and I felt I couldn't catch a breath.

"Axel! I can't breathe!" I yelled I was in full panic by this point.

"Ivy! Doll, look at me." He said taking my face in his hands.

"Come on, breathe with me in out in out. There you go doll just breathe." He said.

Once I had caught my breath I just collapsed into Axel's lap as I cried. "I just don't know how much more of this I can handle." I knew we had already agreed on two but now I was admit this was our last one.

"I know doll, and I'm so proud of you. I can't imagine how you must feel right now." He said as he rubbed his hands up and down my back.

He picked me up and brought be back into the bedroom and laid me in bed.

"I'm gonna go get you some sprite, and don't worry I'll take care of Morgan. You just focus on feeling better for a bit." He said and I nodded my head.

AXEL'S POV
I walked out of the bedroom and headed to the room my parents had setup for Morgan.

When I walked in Morgan was standing up in her crib and when she saw me she smiled.

"Hi Momo, how's my pretty girl?" I said as I took her out of her crib.

I laid her on her changing table and changed her diaper, I then grabbed a pair of black leggings and t-shirt that had red stripes on it.

Once she was dressed I picked her up once more and headed downstairs and into the kitchen where both my parents were.

"Good morning dear and Merry Christmas, is Ivy still asleep?" My mom asked me as she took Morgan from me.

"Merry Christmas and no she's up, but she been sick all morning so I told her to rest for a bit." I told them as I fixed Morgan a bottle.