27 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a couple days since we moved my stuff into Axel's place, and we've put everything away.

We're now about to go look at some houses, we've been looking at some listings and there's been a few that's caught our eyes.

The first one we were going to was a 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom, there was the master bedroom and bathroom, two other rooms as well as bathrooms that we figured would be for kids as we have decided we only want two, and then other room and bathroom that would be for guest and and a half bath downstairs everything else is upstairs.

"So this room could be an office," I said to Axel.

"Yeah for sure, or it could a home studio for you. I can always use a part of the garage," He said and I smiled.

There was a three car garage, so we both could have our cars and then he could have some extra space.

"We could get an L shaped couch and maybe a couple chairs and I think it would fill this space pretty well," Axel said talking about what would be the living room.

"Also everything has been updated within the past six months, so that includes all appliances in the kitchen, all of the plumbing as well as the pool and jacuzzi in the backyard," Our realtor told us, which of course was a plus.

"If you guys would like to go look out back, and discuss you can and then you guys can come back and we can go over everything," Our realtor said his name was James.

We agreed and headed out to the backyard, which made me fall in love with the house even more.

There was a decent size pool, a really nice patio that had a fire pit, an outdoor kitchen but still plenty of grass for other things.

"What do you think?" Axel asked me.

"I really love it, it's in our price range exactly what we want hell it has even more than what we wanted," I told him and smiled as he nodded his head.

"I know, I love it too. But I think we should at least look at the last two before we make any decisions," He said and I agreed.

We told our realtor what we wanted to do, so we went and toured the next two houses. And by the time we were done it was after noon, but we still had a decision to make.

What house did we want?

"While you guys decide, I'll go ahead and get the paperwork together," James said as he had walked off.

"What do you think doll?" Axel asked and I smiled.

I think we both knew at this point.

"I can honestly see use raising our little family in that first house, I just can't get out of my head how perfect it is for us," I said smiling from ear to ear.

"It's our forever home yeah?" He smiled.

"Yeah it is," I smiled back.

We had went back over to our realtor, and told him we wanted the first house. So we then went over paperwork, and then he handed us the keys saying we could move in at any point.