43 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
Today marks the one year anniversary that Axel an I started going out.

And it's been a crazy but rewarding year, we had a beautiful little girl and we were going to be getting married in five months.

The only downside, was that we really couldn't do anything as I wasn't even a month postpartum. And Morgan wasn't even a month old, and we both didn't want to risk taking our preemie baby out.

But I still wanted this day to be as special as possible, even if that meant relaxing as the three of us. Or going out in the backyard.

But anyways, I had quietly gotten Morgan out of her bassinet and walked downstairs into the living the room.

I had feed her, and I made sure her needs were met. I then brought her swing into the kitchen so I could keep an eye on her.

I decided to make french toast, Axel's family had a tradition I guess you could call it. Where instead of putting syrup on it, you do butter and then add powdered sugar and make it into a paste and it's so good.

The french toast had only taken me about 30 minutes, so I then got out some fruit and some apple juice.

I then grabbed miss Morgan and headed upstairs to our bedroom, and I placed her on him cause I knew he'd wake up.

His hands curled around her and he hummed. "Happy one year anniversary love," I smiled as I got on his lap.

He smiled and one of his hands fell to my waist. "Mhm, happy anniversary doll. I got my two favorite girls with me, life couldn't get much better than this," He said, his face having a content look to it.

"I made us breakfast, I know we can't do much today. But I figured we could just chill as a family, maybe when it's not too hot we could go outside," I said and he finally opened his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"I would love that doll, and you're so good too me. You really need to start letting me help with the cooking," He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She was already up, and I needed to feed her. Besides I like cooking for my man," I said leaning down but avoiding Morgan so I could kiss him.

We stayed like that a bit longer but I told him the food was getting cold, and that we could cuddle more later after we ate.

"This looks amazing doll, thank you," He said when he saw everything.
"You're welcome love," I smiled and we just brought the food in the living room, and let Morgan hang out in her swing.

It was a little bit later, and not as hot so we decided the three of us would go in the backyard.

So Axel an I had changed into bathing suits, but we just left Morgan in her onesie.

Axel was actually going to be grilling some steaks, veggies, and some shrimp while we were out here since I made breakfast this morning.

We had just made do for lunch.

I had laid a blanket out on the grass, and let Morgan lay on it. She needed to do her tummy-time anyways.

"Even though this anniversary didn't go how we planned, it's been perfect," I said aloud as I laid next to Morgan on the blanket.