15 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
"Ivy, Ivy, come on babygirl you need to get up, we have to leave soon," I heard Axel say as he lightly shook my body.

"Okay! I'm up now leave me alone," I said and he chuckled before walking into the bathroom.

I got up and groaned, I felt like I had been kicked between my legs.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of leggings and a long sleeve crop-top.

I then went over to my dresser, and grabbed a pair of underwear as well as a bra.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, once I was out I went and brushed my teeth.

I wasn't going to worry about any makeup, so I just put on moisturizer and some lip balm.

As for my hair I brushed it out and tied it up in a ponytail, Axel was shaving as I started to get dressed and I saw him peeking glances at me every so often. But I ignored him not wanting to start anything.

For my shoes I just threw on some white converses.

We packed up the last few things we needed before the tour bus would be here to pick us up.

It wasn't too much later that the bus got here and Axel and I got on.

"Ehh! Let's get this show on the road!" Roland yelled once he saw that we had gotten on the bus.

We all were way too awake to go back to sleep, so we decided to get on the PS4 that they had in here.

"You fucker! Go over there and kill him!" Roland yelled at Thorn.

I had stopped playing long ago when they had decided to play Cod, and couldn't stop yelling at each other.

It was now nearly six, and we were almost to Las Vegas. Which was going to be our first stop of the tour.

Although the guys won't have their first show for the next couple of days.

"Okay, you guys are free to do whatever you want. Just make sure you're all back by midnight," The bus driver Jeff had called out to us.

"Do you want to go out and look around? The guys want to go shopping," Axel said as he came over to me.

"Sure, let me just put my shoes back on," I told him as I reached down to grab my shoes.

I grabbed my wallet and Phone, before lacing fingers with Axel. As us and the guys followed behind.

"If guys are going to be like this the entire tour, that's really gonna suck. Cause you guys are gross," Roland said from behind us.

I smirked and looked up at Axel, before I turned around to face Roland.

"Maybe during this tour you should try and get laid," I said looking right at him before turning back around.

Axel wrapped his left arm around, as he brought me into his chest and kissed my head.

"I swear your the best, so glad your here," He chuckled.