48 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
Today was the wedding day, everyone was here and it was so chaotic. Axel an I had gotten up at 7 and I had fed Morgan and got her dressed.

Thankfully Axel's parents were staying here, so we didn't have to pack her a bag.

The guys were off in one of the guest rooms, while us girls including Josie and Morgan we were in Axel's an I's room.

Everyone had gotten here around 8 and they had just brought the stuff they needed to get ready.

We had the bridesmaids dresses here as well as the groomsmen attire.

But anyways it was 9 and after breakfast we all headed to get ready, and that's currently what we were doing now.

Elora was doing my hair she'd be doing my makeup too, but we decided to start on hair first.

And for that I was just having her do loose waves, I didn't see the point in something intricate as I'd have a veil on.

"I can't believe you're actually getting married, I mean I always knew it would be you first but still," Elora said as she grabbed a piece of my hair and wrapped it around the barrel of the curling wand.

"I know! It's so surreal I honestly feel like I could throw up," I wiped my hand on my pants.
"Well don't," She said bluntly and I laughed.

Josie was sitting on our bed with Morgan, who was definitely loving the attention she'd been getting.

Morgan blabbing and laughing away looking at me. "Hi sweetie, do wanna come sit with mama?" I smiled and she just made grabby hands at me.

Arlo went over to her and picked her up and handed her to me. "Hi my sweet girl, guess what? Mama's marrying your daddy," I said and she giggled as she clapped her hands.
"Yeah, you're so lucky to have him as a dad he's so amazing," I whispered in her ear kissing her face and making giggle.

When Elora had finished my hair I stood up cause my ass was falling asleep, and I had sat Morgan down on floor to let her scoot around.

I was grabbing my dress so it was out when I heard a gasp and Athena getting my attention.

And when I turned around I saw Morgan was crawling for the first time.

"Oh my gosh! My baby's crawling I need to get Axel, hide my dress and make sure she doesn't go anywhere," I said before running down the hall where Axel and the rest of the guys were.

"Axel! I need to come in! Can I come in!?" I called out in a rush and he swung the door open and looked me up and door.
"Is there something wrong? What happened?" His worry growing by the second.

I shook my head and grabbed his hand. "Just come to the bedroom, you guys can come too," I said gesturing to the guys and Axel's dad.

Arlo was holding Morgan when we walked in and she handed her to me and I walked back out into the hallway and sat her on the floor.

And with a few seconds she smiled and started crawling again.

"Oh my shit! She's crawling!" Axel yelled, we all started clapping and she was very proud of herself because she knew she was getting her attention.