46 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was Friday and yesterday I had gotten a call from May, the lady that was doing the alterations to my dress.

And she told me I could come in today, to made sure if it fit properly and if it did I could take it home.

I was heading that way, I was just going by myself this time. I didn't think it was necessary having everyone here again.

And Axel was home with Morgan as usual.

"Hi!" May greeted when I walked in.
"Hi May," I smiled.
"Are you just on your own today?" She asked.
"Yeah, I just wanted them there the first time," I said and she smiled.

"Okay, I have your dress in the back. Shall we go try it on once more?" She asked and I smiled excitedly.

I got into the dress and it fit me like a second skin, it was honestly so perfect and I couldn't wait for the wedding.

"This is so perfect May! Thank you so much!" I said turning and giving her a hug.
"You're welcome sweetie, lets get this in a garment bag yeah?" She said and I nodded my head.

I got dressed in my clothes from earlier, and we then placed the dress in the bag and headed back up front so I could pay.

"Okay, so you're total will be $1,931," She said and I just nodded my head and slid in Axel's card he'd given me.

It would've been slightly cheaper, but I had gotten a veil to go along with it so that added to the price of course.

"Thank you so much! You've been a great help," I said giving May one last hug.
"You're welcome, and good luck on the big day," She smiled and I thanked her.

I got back out to my car and laid my dress on the backseat before getting in the driver seat.

It was after 1 so I started heading back home, so I could make food for Axel an I but also feed Morgan.

Once I was home I fed Morgan and let Axel take her so he could burp her so I could start lunch.

"What are you making?" He asked coming in with her on his shoulder.
"Shrimp spring rolls work for you?" I said.
"Of course those things are so damn good," He said and I smiled.

I finished up and we took it to the living room cause it's just so much easier with Morgan now.

"Babe, can you believe we only have four more months till we're married?" I said.
He smiled. "I know, and not too much longer from that we have our honeymoon," He winked.

We had figured out where we're going for our honeymoon but that's our little secret for now.

"I know! I wished we could've had an earlier wedding date," I said but I knew we couldn't, we wanted Morgan to be about six months.

That way she wasn't as much of hassle for his parents who were going to be watching her when we went off on our honeymoon.

"I know love, but I'm sure the next four months will go by in the blink of an eye," He winked and I laughed.

We were getting bored in the house, so we decided to go out into the backyard.

I honestly couldn't wait to get married back here, I think it'll make for some nice pictures on the big day.

Axel was in the pool swimming, while I just had my feet in since I was holding Morgan.

Morgan was starting to be up more throughout the day, she was a lot more alert and we could already see her little personality coming out.

And I know this might sound crazy seeing as she's only two months, but I think she gonna be a little spit fire.
...............................................................
A/N: I know this one was super short and really uneventful, but honestly I can only stretch out this for so long.

So I think I'm going to do a pretty big time skip, where it's maybe a week or two before the wedding. Because I don't want to bore you guys.

By the way, this is what their backyard looks like, I feel like you guys needed a visual since that's where they're getting married

Where do you guys think their honeymoon is going to be?

Anyways, I do hope you guys enjoyed. I promise the next ones will be more exciting.

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️