75 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was currently May 18th and Arlo was graduating tomorrow, it was Axel an I and of course Morgan who was sleeping and then Roland was with us as well.

We were actually driving there since Roland would stay a while after to help Arlo pack up her apartment, but Axel Iand Morgan would be flying back in a couple days.

We were currently in Georgia so we had about six hours left, so we wouldn't even up in Florida till about six or so tonight.

"I swear I'll be so glad when we're done with this trip, being 7 months pregnant and in car for this long is not fun." I said as poked my stomach which made them laugh.

"You aren't swelling are you?" Axel asked me.

"My feet are, but the doctor said it was fine as long as they went down after I wasn't sitting for so long." I told him and I could tell he was nervous but he nodded anyways.

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was Arlo. "Hey girly." I smiled.

"Hey girly, where are you guys?" She asked.

"We just got to Jacksonville, so we have about four hours till we get there." I said and she sighed.

"Ugh! I'm so ready for guys to be here already, I can't wait to see Morgan and see your bump for the first time." She complained.

"I know you are, but we'll there before you know it." I told her.

"How has the drive been so far?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh it's been terrible, I'll never do a trip like this again fucking seven months pregnant." I said and she busted out laughing.

"Awe you poor thing, well you're more than welcome to take a nap when you get here." She told me.

"Please I wanna spend time with you when I get there, I'll probably try and sleep while we're still driving." I said.

"Well I'll let you rest, I'll see you guys in a few." She told me and I smiled.

"Okay, I can't wait." I said.

"I can't wait either, bye sissy." She said.

"Bye sissy." I smiled.

"How is she?" Roland asked.

"She's good, she's excited to see us." I told him.

"Are you nervous about proposing?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah I'm nervous, I just want it to go well and something she'll remember." He said and I smiled.

"Don't stress so much, she obviously loves you. You could do the bare minimum and she would remember every part and love it, because it's something you did." I said and he took a deep breath.

We were pretty close at this point, we had about an hour and a half left. But we decided to stop one more time for gas, and I needed to feed Morgan and change her.

"Are we good to go?" Roland asked walking towards me and handed me a cappuccino as I had mentioned wanting one earlier.