60 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was now December, the first to be exact. And the guys album was dropping at 11 tonight.

So we were going to throw a little celebratory party for them, of course it would be the guys. Angelina was coming and Elora was potentially coming as well.

Axel's parents weren't coming as they had left for a cruise with some of their friends.

"I can't believe everyone's finally going to get to hear the album, it's been a long few months but I think it's going to be so worth it," Axel randomly said as we were chilling in the living room with Morgan.

"Of course it's going to be worth it, it always is. And I'm so proud of all you guys, but between me and you I'm most proud of you," I said winking at him with the last part I said.

He raised a eyebrow at me and smirked. "Oh, is that so?" He asked and I smiled back and bite my lip. "Are you gonna show me just how proud you are tonight?" He asked pulling me on his lap.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and smirked down at him. "I could always just show you now if you wanted," I said and his eyes widen.

"But what about Morgan?" He questioned, but judging by what I could feel in his pants that didn't matter.

I got off his lap, much to his disappointment. "Why don't you head up to our room, I'll give Mo a quick bottle and put her down. It is her nap time after all," I said winking once more and picked Morgan up and headed into the kitchen with her.

I grabbed one of her bottles and put some formula in it before adding her purified water in and the shaking it.

I then headed up to her room and sat in her rocker and started feeding her, once she had finished I changed her diaper and took all but her shirt off and then placed her in her crib.

Once she was situated I walked to our room, Axel was laid out in the middle of the bed in nothing but his boxers.

"Someone's ready," I smiled as I stripped out of my clothes, standing in sheer black lace.

"Damn doll," He said and tried getting off the bed but I held my hand up.

"I said I was going to show you just how proud I am," I said as I climbed on the bed and then straddling his waist.

MATURE SCENE.
I started grinding my hips into his and he reacted immediately by thrusting his hips up.

"I swear you must get a kick out of torturing me," He groaned as he squeezed onto my hips.

I smiled. "You're just weak when it comes to sex love," I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

"I have a beautiful as fuck wife, of course I'm weak," He said and I blushed, and I guess he took the opportunity to flip me over.

He looped his finger in the strap of my bra and smirked before letting it snap back against my skin.

"I think this should all come off, don't you agree?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and all I could do was nod my head.

He started by looping his fingers in my underwear and I lifted my hips so he could get them off.

He shook his head. "So damn beautiful doll, I mean I could stare at you like this 24/7," He said as he trailed his fingers up and down my body.