16 (Edited)

AXEL'S POV
It was the first show of the tour tonight, and Ivy had just finished our hair and makeup in the dressing room.

She told us to get dress while she went and did the same in the bathroom at then venue.

And when she came out I could instantly could feel my pants tighten, she had on a tight nude dress. That hugged every part of her.

She walked over to me and kissed my lips, she was just about to pull away. When I grabbed her neck to keep her in place.

She breathed deeply as I deepened the kiss, I placed my other hand on her waist and guided her until her back hit the wall.

Both of her hands came up and gripped my shirt in her hands, most likely creasing it but I didn't care.

"Fuck, babygirl you look so damn beautiful," I breathed against her lips, before pressing mine back to hers before she could say anything.

I tapped her ass, and she immediately jumped up and wrapped her legs around my hips.

I started to grind myself into her making her moan out into my mouth.

"We need to be quick, I have to go out on stage soon," I whispered to her and she nodded her head.

I supported her with one arm, while I undid my pants. Pushing them down just enough.

I moved her underwear aside and just as I was about to push into her, there was a loud banging on the door.

Before all the guys began rushing in, I cursed and covered her body. With mine as much as I could.

"You fuckers, get the fuck outta here! Now!" I yelled, and they all turned to look at us.

They all except for Roland had frowns on their faces, but Roland that sick bastard had a smirk on his face.

"Axel, we have to go on stage in three minutes. Now put it back in your pants and let's go," Roland said the other guys long gone.

Roland left and I placed my head in her neck groaning.

"Fuck, I'm so fucking hard. People are gonna see my boner," I whined as she chuckled.

"Well, I guess people are gonna know how well your packing. Cause I can't help you now," She said as she unlaced her legs from around my waist.

I let go of her once she was on her feet, I placed myself back in my pants. As she pulled her dress down.

She leaned up to me and kissed me, and I couldn't help but groan as I pulled away from her lips.

"That's enough, I'm already hard as a rock. I don't need to explode in my pants," I told her and she giggled.

Apparently finding my pain and discomfort funny.

I gave a sharp look as I walked over to the door, opening it and then walking down the hall towards the stage.
............................................................................
IVY'S POV
Axel had just left and I grabbed my phone to reply to Michael.