67 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been two weeks since New Years, making me a little over ten weeks along.

We'd actually hadn't have anyone over since the party, but Axel currently had the guys over.

And some of the girls would be coming over in a few, Angelina has a class and Elora had a doctors appointment.

I was upstairs with Morgan trying to put her down for a nap, I had just finished giving her a bottle and was trying to change her diaper.

But ever since she started walking she won't stay still, she was almost eleven months and was a little worm.

But once I managed to get her diaper changed I put her in her crib and made sure she had everything she needed.

I grabbed her empty bottle and went down to the kitchen and rinsed it out, and headed into the living room where Axel and guys were.

I sat on Axel's lap and his arms wrapped themselves around me. "Sorry I was putting Morgan down." I said and Roland waved his hand in dismissal.

"How far along are you now?" Roland asked which slightly surprised me.

"Just over ten weeks, so we're getting there." I smiled.

We had only been talking for five minutes when I heard Morgan crying, which she never cries during her naps.

"I'm gonna go check on her, see if there's something wrong." I said as I  got off Axel's lap.

As I was walking up the stairs I heard her calling my name, which just further broke my heart as to why she was crying.

"Mama! Mama!" Her cries only got louder as I opened her door, and when her eyes landed on me she immediately reached her arms out for me.

"What's the matter Momo?" I asked looking her over, there was a mass amount of drool on her as she couldn't keep her fingers out her mouth.

And on top of that I could tell she had a slight fever, so I knew all of this could mean one thing. She was teething, yet again.

I tried to see where the teeth were coming in at, but she wouldn't have it.

"Let's get you some medicine yeah?" I said and she had slightly calmed down by now.

Once we were in the kitchen I got the thermometer and checked her tempt.

It was low grade at 98.6, I then gave her some baby Tylenol that would help with pain and bring her tempt down.

After she had her medicine, I gave her a teething ring from the freezer and she immediately put it in her mouth and began bitting on it.

I went back into the living room and Axel had a sad look on his face upon seeing her.

"She's teething again?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He reached his arms out and I handle her to him and she cuddled into his side.

I grabbed one of her favorite stuff animals and gave it to her.