26 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It's been a couple days since tour ended, and Axel an I finally feel somewhat normal to get the guys together so we can get the things from my apartment.

We had rented a small U-haul, since I didn't have that much. And we were going to be buying new furniture pretty soon once we find a house.

Axel an I drove in the U-haul, while the guys were in Lincoln's car following behind us.

"Okay, so I'm taking just the essentials and the rest we'll pack up and take it to good will," I told Axel and he said ok.

We got into my house, which didn't even feel like my home anymore. Rather it was because I'd been away for so long or because I found my new home.

I went upstairs with Axel so we could start packing up my clothes, he was taking stuff out of my dresser while I was in my closet.

"Why haven't you ever worn these?" He asked and I turned to face him and he had a red lace g-string hanging off his finger.

"Axel put that away," I laughed and turned back to the closet.

"Will you wear it for me?" He asked and I once again laughed.

"Sure, when I don't look a whale," I joked.

"Ivy don't say that, I know you're joking but you're beautiful pregnant or not," He said and I nodded my head.

"I know I know, maybe if you're lucky I'll wear it. I have a matching bra to go with it," I want winked at him.

We were writing keep on the boxes that we obviously wanted to keep, and then donate on the others.

We did end up keeping both my TVs, figuring we could use one in the guest bedroom.

We also kept most of the stuff in my bedroom again for the future guest room.

I packed up everything in my bathroom, everything for the most part wasn't too girly so I figured it could go in the guest bathroom.

We finished upstairs which was just those two rooms, Axel then grabbed some of the boxes and carried them downstairs near the door.

While he was doing that I decided to go see what the guys were up to.

"Did you want to keep anything in here?" Roland asked.

"No Axel pretty much has everything in here at his place so I think we'll just donate it," I told him and he nodded his head.

"Uh same goes for the couch, coffee table, and end tables in the living room," I said speaking to all of them.

I had grabbed a box that was near the door, and started packing up things from the downstairs bathroom.

As well as the stuff that was in the linen closet next to where the washer and dryer was.

Once the box was packed I just left it there, knowing I would get an ear full from Axel if I tried to pick it up.

We spent the next few hours just making sure we had everything of importance to me, before loading everything up into the U-haul.