9 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
"So, about a year and a half ago. I was with this guy, he was my first serious boyfriend,"

"And I wanted to take things slow, I knew he had been with other people. And he knew that I hadn't, and he respected that for a while,"

"Then came along our one year, and I could tell he was starting to get impatient as far as us not being physical,"

"But I just knew I still wasn't ready yet, and we ended up getting into a really big argument that night. About him wanting sex and me not wanting to give it to him,"

"And he asked me how long it would be until I would give it to him, and in my head I was thinking never after the way that he had treated me and something that was special to me,"

"But I didn't want to further anger him, so I told him I didn't know when I would be ready,"

"But, that still made him mad. And he started hitting me, he'd broken my two of my ribs,"

"And before I could even comprehend, what was happening he already had me naked on my bottom-half,"

"And as much as I wanted to I couldn't fight back, because one of my ribs had punctured my lung. Causing it to collapse and I couldn't breathe,"

"A lot had been taken away from me that night, a lot of things that had meant so much to me,"

"So, if I seem distant with you, when it comes to us being close. Don't take it to heart, it's just my defence mechanism," I explained, and by the end I felt as though a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

When I finally looked up at his face, he had a cold, stoic look on his face. He almost looked angry.

"I'm sorry that's happened to you, I can't imagine how that must've been for you. And we can take all the time you need, if you're uncomfortable with again I want you to tell me immediately," He stated matter of factly.

"And I guess this brings me onto my thing, how would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked with a hopeful expression.

I stared at him in shock for a minute, before smiling at him.

"I would love too," I smiled, he grinned at me before bringing me into hug.

"Come on, let's go up to my room to cuddle," I told him as I pulled him up from the couch.

Once we were in my room, he went a grabbed the night clothes that he keeps here. And went into the bathroom to change.

I got into bed, and turned youtube on. On my tv, and a minute later Axel came out and got in the other side of the bed.

He brought me into his chest, and wrapped his arm around me. And kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you for telling me that, for trusting me enough to know that," He whispered after a little while of it just being quite.

"You're welcome, I felt like you should know. It kind of defines a part of my life, as much I don't want it too," I told him, and he once again kissed my head.
............................................................................
A/N: I know this one was pretty short, but this is exactly what I wanted to happen in this chapter.

Also was anyone shocked? I did it this way. Where she didn't leave hints.

Nothing else other than that, so I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Are you guys happy that Axel finally made things official?

Comment&Vote if you liked this chapter.

Love you guys!❤️