25 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
Today was the last day of tour, the guys would have one more show tonight and then that would be the end of tour.

We were all packing up in our respective rooms, making sure we weren't leaving anything behind.

As we weren't coming back, we had to go to the venue and then the guys would have a hour long meet and greet. And then we would all split from there and go home.

Axel and I decided that I would stay at his place until we go looking for a house together.

This up coming week was actually going to be very busy, as we were going to go to my apartment and get all the stuff that's important to me and then donate the rest.

But getting back to present time, we or should I say the guys were loading up the tour bus.

After it was loaded, we all got into the bus getting ready to head the arena.

"I'm excited for tour to be over, but at the same time I'm sad I won't see all you guys 24/7 anymore," I said as we all sat down heading for the arena.

"Please, you'll see us plenty enough especially this week cause we have to help move stuff out of your apartment,"

"Then whenever you guys find a house we have to help again, hell you'll probably get tired of us," Lincoln joked.

We got to the arena, and headed back stage so I could get the guys makeup and hair done.

It's been more challenging as of late to do their makeup and hair as my stomach is in the way and constantly bumping into them.

"Do you wanna tell the guys her name?" Axel asked quietly just to make sure they wouldn't hear.

"Yeah we can them when I start doing you're guys makeup and hair," I told him and he nodded his head.

We got back stage and I always have to sit down and breathe before we can start now, because otherwise I'm panting like a dog because of how pregnant I am now.

"So, we figured since we're dead set on it we would go ahead and tell you guys," I said slightly out of breath as I had gotten off the couch and walked over to Lincoln.

"And what's that? Why do you have to be so vague?" Roland asked making me laugh at his bluntness.

"We wanted to tell you guys baby girls name," I said and and they all especially Roland perked up at hearing this.

"Well go ahead, don't keep us waiting," Thorn said.

"Goodness you guys are impatient, but anyways her name is Morgan Laiten Pierce," I said as I was doing Lincoln's hair.

"I think that name fits your guys family just right," Lincoln said making me smile.

"Thank you Lincoln," I said with a smile.

I finished up with their hair and makeup, and they got dressed making sure they were ready for the show.

Which would start in 20 minutes.