59 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was thanksgiving day, and we had decided it would be easier with us having Morgan to have everyone over for dinner at our house.

Axel an I had gotten up pretty early so everything would be done around lunchtime.

And I have to say I was never say thankful to have a double oven, as we had the ham in one and then I was cooking other things in the other one.

But we were having ham, bacon wrapped green beans, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, and then stuffing. And then for dessert we were having apple pie and mississippi mud pie.

And I know it's a lot of food, but it was going to be Axel an I and Morgan. And then all the guys, his parents and Angelina, and Arlo was actually able to get a few days off so she would be here as well. And then Michael and Athena would be coming, and then lastly would be Elora so we were going have a very hectic house today.

"Ugh everything smells so good!" I heard Angelina say from in the living room and then not a minute later she found her way into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh look at you! That little bump!" I said and hugged her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"All day sickness is no fun, but hopefully now that I'm in the second trimester it'll get better," She said and that's definitely something about pregnancy I don't miss.

"That's something I definitely don't miss about being pregnant, but I wanted to ask how have things been between you and Thorn?" I asked her.

"It's been good, he still goes with me to all my appointments. He'll get me something if I'm craving it," She said and I really couldn't help but feel like she wanted to say more but I didn't wanna pry anymore than I already have.

"Where's my favorite bitch at!?" I heard that all too familiar voice yell.

"Elora!" I said running up and hugging her.

"Ugh I've missed you! We really need to get better at seeing each other," She said as we pulled apart.

"I know life is just so crazy," I said.

"Don't I know it," She said rolling her eyes.

Over the next hour everyone else showed up, Axel's parents being the last of the crew to show up.

"Uh could I talk to you?" Michael asked me.
"Yeah sure, what's up?" I said.
"Well, Athena an I are going to her parents for Christmas and I wanted to propose to her," He said and my eyes lit up.
"Oh my gosh are you serious?" I asked him as I bounced on the balls of my feet.

"Yeah, we're going out to dinner with her parents and I thought it would be a good time to do it," He said and I was smiling ear to ear with excitement.

"I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait for pictures!" I said and then brought him into a hug.

"Come on, lets head back. I need to get the stuff out the oven and onto the table so we can eat," I said and he followed behind me.

We headed back out into the living room and I asked Axel to help with the food.

"What was that all about?" He asked and I smiled.
"You can't tell anyone, but Michael told me that he's gonna propose to Athena when they go see her family for Christmas next month," I told him with a smile.