74 (Edited)

ANGELINA'S POV
Thorn an I had stayed up pretty late getting the last of everything ready for the babies, but we were taking a break to eat something even thought it was almost midnight.

We had sat on the couch and started watching tv when I felt a sharp pain go from back into my stomach.

"Oh shit I think I just had a contraction." I said as I rubbed my side.

"Are you serious?" He said moving to sit closer to me.

"I think so, I mean it definitely didn't feel like a fake contraction. Hand me my phone so I can time them." I said.

"What are they supposed to be to where we'll have to go in?" He asked.

"I think it's like if my contractions are five minutes apart lasting for a minute in a hour is when you're supposed to go in." I said.

I went to say something but had another contraction, and it lasted just over a minute.

"So you need to have three for more for us to need to go in right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

We were doing well until I was waiting for the fifth to hit and it never did.

"Well it's been over thirty minutes since the last one, so I could've just stalled or it was a false alarm. But it's already after one so let's just try and sleep just in case they do decide to come." I said to him and he he helped me off the couch.

"I really thought it was gonna happen tonight." I said as we walked up the stairs.

"It still might, but it's good you're having contractions cause we at least know your body is doing what it's supposed to." He said and I smiled.

We had made it into the bedroom and I took my pants off, but as soon I lifted my leg to get in the bed I felt a pop and water gushed out.

"Holy shit Thorn! My water just broke!" I yelled even though he was less than three feet away from me and saw the whole thing happen.

"Oh fuck! Ok let me grab our bags!" He said panicked.

Even though it had been less than two minutes since my water broke, the pain had escalated to the point I already wanted my epidural.

I very slowly walked and grabbed another pair of underwear and headed into the bathroom.

I grabbed an overnight pad and put that on and then headed back out into the bedroom and put my leggings back on.

"Oh god Thorn! It hurts so bad!" I yelled as leaned against the doorframe, I usually wouldn't cry when I'm in pain but I could already feel the tears sliding down my face.

"I know baby, I put our bags in the car while you were in the bathroom." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

We grabbed our phones and he helped me down the stairs and into the car.

By the time we were in the car heading to the hospital I thought I was going to die by the amount of pain I was in.

"Please drive faster! Oh my fucking god I'm gonna die!" I screamed as I felt another contraction hit.