71 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was the weekend and we were getting the house ready for the gender reveal.

We were going with something simple, we had a black balloon with pink confetti in it. And on the outside of the balloon said boy or girl.

And then of course we had food, can't have a function without food it's a must. I had gotten some cookies from our local bakery.

And I was currently in the kitchen prepping some party foods, nothing too crazy as I didn't want to have a lot of food in the house.

The food and drinks were done, but I had yet to get Morgan ready and everyone would be showing up in the next few minutes.

"Axel there's a timer on my phone for when some of the food in the oven is ready, I need to get her dressed so when that timer goes off can you take everything out?" I asked him as I picked Morgan up.

"Yep anything for you doll." He said and I smiled as I handed him my phone.

I headed upstairs with Morgan and went to her room, it wasn't super cold and we weren't going outside anyways.

So I decided to just put her in an overalls floral dress with a long sleeve shirt underneath.

And then I put her hair in two little pigtails and then put bows on them.

"Ok, let's go tell everyone you're having a little sister." I said tickling her and she giggled.

I came downstairs and noticed that everyone was here.

"Wow you guys got here fast." I said handing Morgan off to Axel's mom.

"What can we say? We wanna know what the baby is." Roland said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh this also be a name reveal, but we'll obviously say that after we announce the gender." I said and Angelina squealed.

"Ok, who's ready to know what baby number two is?" I asked and everyone cheered as me and Axel got situated around the balloon.

"Ok, we'll count from five and then we'll pop the balloon." I said as I gripped the needle.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" And out came pink confetti.

"Oh my gosh, another little girl!" Angelina said running up and hugging me.

"I know! I was so shocked when he told us it was another girl." I said.

"Well I guess you'll forever be out numbered man." Roland said giving Axel a "bro hug"

"We'll just have to get a dog, and that'll be his boy." I said making him laugh.

"Well what's her name?!" Josie exclaimed.

"Her name is." I said looking up at Axel and he nodded his head. "Her name is Madden Lane." I said smiling.

"Oh how cute! Did you purposely do the same initials as Morgan's?" Elora asked.

"Yeah we thought it would be cute to have it be the same, and we just want them to be the best of friends. And I feel like this will create even more of a bond between them." I said and I heard Josie sniffle.

"That was very well said dear."
She smiled.

"Awe thank you Josie." I smiled and stood up to give her a hug.

I'd gotten Morgan who somehow ended up with Lincoln, and we all ate and chatted around the table.

"So are you guys for sure for sure done with kids?" Angelina asked.

"Yeah, pregnancy has just been so hard on me. And while it's been worth it and I know it will be, but I just feel like if keep having more I won't be able to be the mom they need and that's just not fair." I explained.

"How have you been feeling as of late?" Matthew asked.

"Pretty good, I'm tired cause little miss keeps me on my toes. But this pregnancy seems to be going better, my doctor was really happy with how I was doing at my appointment this week." I said.

"That's good dear, none of us want you to go through that again. I know for certain Axel doesn't." Josie said, and I was worried she might've hit a nerve.

He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. "I definitely don't, that was an experience I've had enough of." He said and I leaned up to kiss him.

After we ate we headed to the living room and decided to play a few games of cards against humanity.

That ended up lasting much longer than we anticipated, it was just after Morgan's bedtime by the time we had finished.

"Congratulations on another baby girl." Elora said putting her hand on my bump.

"Thank you girly." I smiled.

Everyone had left and we cleaned up downstairs and then got Morgan and headed up to her room.

We decided to put her down together tonight, as it's either just been me or him the past few times.

Once she was down we went to our room and changed.

"I know we've known longer, but just having everyone know now. Makes it so much more surreal." I said looking at him.

"I know, like we're having another little girl." He said and I smiled.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to see how Morgan is going to be with her." I said.

"I guess we'll be able to get an idea when the twins come." He said.

"That's true, although she'll be a little be older by the time Madden comes." I said.

"I think she'll do just fine." He smiled and I nodded my head.
...............................................................
A/N: So everyone knows it's a girl, and her name is Madden Lane!

What do you guys think about it?

I hope you guys enjoyed, this was so fun to write. I hope you guys are enjoying these last few as much as I am.

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️