36 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was the day of the big cookout/pool party, it was only just after 9 and Arlo would be here at 11. And then everyone else would follow after that.

Axel was out at the store, buying things he could grill. And I was in the backyard making everything look cute.

I had sunscreen put out, some towels and some random things that you can play with in the pool.

Today was Saturday, and I turn 29 weeks tomorrow on Sunday. And I was feeling huge, and my stretch marks were taking over the bottom haft of my stomach. So I already planned on wearing this one piece that I had gotten.

After I had the backyard setup, I decided to start on desserts. One was an Oreo pie type thing, and the other was a strawberry shortcake.

I had made sweet tea, and lemon water. And of course there was beer and margaritas for everyone, well except me.

I finished the desserts about an hour later, and I got them in the fridge to chill.

I was going around the main part of house, making sure everything looked nice. And it smelled good when I heard my phone ringing in the kitchen.

When I got to my phone I saw that it was Arlo calling, and I'm not gonna lie I might have screamed.

"Hey girly, where are you?" I asked once I answered.

"I just got into your neighborhood, do you wanna stand out front so I don't miss the house?" She asked and I told her I'd be waiting.

I honestly couldn't contain how happy I was to be able to see her.

I saw a car coming from the left side of neighborhood, she had gotten an Uber.

The car parked in the driveway and she ran out.

"Ahh!! I can't believe you're here!" I squealed when our arms wrapped around each other.

"I know! I've missed you so much!" She with just as much excitement.

"Come on, I'll help you with your bags and get you settled," I said and we went to the trunk of the car.

We said goodbye to the Uber driver and we headed back in the house.

"Would you like a tour?" I asked since she's only seen pictures of it.

"Of course I do," She said after we had sat her bags down.

"So this is the kitchen, and that door leads out into the garage, this is the dinning room and then if we go through here this is the living room,"

"And down that hall is a laundry room and a half bath, and then if we go upstairs, Axel's an I's room is here, this is an office, and then there's a guest room which that's where you'll be, and then there's two rooms for future kids,"

"And then this is my favorite room, this is Morgan's nursery," I said as we finished the tour off in her nursery.

"You did so good, awe I can't wait to meet her," She gushed.

"Did you bring bathing suits?" I asked as we headed back downstairs into the kitchen.

"Of course I did, I wasn't going to pass up that beautiful pool," She said sarcastically.