3 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was him, it was Axel Pierce from freaking Envy and on top of that his band was also following in behind him.

"Hey! Long-time no see what are you doing here?" He asked as he walked farther into the room.

"Um this is my job, and I guess you guys are my next clients," I smiled as I looked towards Michael who had a smirk on his face.

"Cool! These are my mates. I'm sure you know them," He said and I nodded of course I know who they are.

"Well, what do you guys have going on?" I asked just so I know what I need to do. Although for guys it's really easy you just have to do their hair and cover up any pimples they may have.

"We have a red carpet for our new album that's about to come out, and then we have an interview afterward," Axel explained.

"Okay, well let's get started," I smiled and started setting things up further.

I started with Thorn who was the bass player, I did his hair which took about 15 minutes and then I concealed a few pimples that he had.

After I was done with Thorn I moved onto Lincoln, I did the same for him. I swear it's the easiest to get a guy done.

I then did Roland's hair and did a little bit of concealer, after him I finished up with Axel.

Overall it took about two hours, which is nothing compared to doing one girl. That could take four-plus hours.

"Okay, I think you guys are red carpet ready," I smiled as I began packing things up.

"Thank you, Ivy, it's been a pleasure working with you," Roland said and hugged me.

"Awe no problem, you guys were great to work with," I smiled as I hugged him back.

Thorn was the next to come over and thank me, and then he much like Roland hugged me.

"Thanks Ivy, it was nice meeting you," Lincoln said as he hugged me.

"It was nice meeting you too," I told him and he agreed.

When Axel came over to me he didn't say anything he just hugged me.

It wasn't until moments later that he finally said something, but even then he whispered it in my ear.

"I'll call you as soon as I can," He said and I nodded, he kissed my cheek before backing away.

We talked for a minute longer before they had to leave, and then that just left me and Michael in the room by ourselves.

"What's going on with you and Axel?" He asked rather protectively. Michael was like a brother to me so he never took well with guys coming into my life at least ones that I showed interest in.

"Nothing, when I was at that little cafe he was there. And then as I was leaving we started talking and he then asked for my number," I explained to him.

"And what did you do?" He asked.

"I gave it to him," I said in a 'duh' tone.