My Life Is Falling Apart But At Least I Have Rad Socks

"Get in the turtle." A sentence involving turtles has never been so threatening, but (Y/N) stood her ground. Bruno and Abbacchio had already cornered her in the small room, trying to force the girl to take a break and heal what she could. Salvaging the entire arm would be a miracle however, not with the severed tendons and no time to visit a hospital. The only thing they could hope for was that it didn't get an infection by the end of it, but even that would be asking for a lot. "(Y/N), you cannot fight like that, stop fighting it."

"So you're saying I'm gonna be a nuisance?" She hissed, dodging the rather haphazard care they put poor Coco Jumbo through. "I can fight! I'm very capable of fighting."

"I don't think I've ever seen you fight anyone in my life." Abbacchio snatched her good arm as Bruno started to shove her inside. They didn't doubt her capabilities of fighting, it's just... was she really able to?

"Hey, I throw a mean right hook. Right, Bruno?" The recipient of one of her sharp knuckle sandwiches touched his nose subconsciously. "He agrees. He totally agrees."

"One good punch doesn't guarantee anything, (Y/N), you fight back, and so do other people." He sighed, brushing one of his locks behind his shoulder. "They fucked you up good though, what even happened back there?"

"High level slime...our party was unprepared." (Y/N) muttered, and it was up to Bruno to translate.

"There was an enemy we've never encountered before. Something like a curse... The man that died on the runway had a stand that apparently only activates in death, it tracked us even in a plane... and attacked us." He grimaced, his stomach churning at the loss they had suffered. "We managed to blow it away, but now... over half of our team..."

'What am I? Chopped liver?' she puffed, including her, they still had half! It was okay. Ish? But unbeknownst to them, someone else would soon join their ranks. 

Outside, Trish mused all that she had gone through and all that they were going through. "I... am heading to Sardinia for myself. Just for my own safety... And... for my future, I want to find the key to my father. But Giorno and the others are different. They are making decisions based on what they think is right, not for their future or safety. I... can't even begin to understand that. "

She bit her lip, curling into a ball just as something red caught her eye. On the wing of the plane, something rolled over the surface. Was it a ball? It couldn't have been, not here up in the air. Moving to another window, she checked one last time, but there was still nothing there. Was she imagining things? No, it couldn't be that... Taking a deep breath, Trish closed her eyes.

Behind her, the slimy mass threw itself against the windows, starting the girl as he continued to attack, searching for a way in. Finally, it reached the broken window, eating away at the metal tray that blocked its path and slithering its way inside. This was Notorious B.I.G. and even throwing it off the plane wasn't enough to save them now. Catching up to the plane was as easy as pie for the userless stand, but then how would Trish get away? She had to hide! The closet, she had to get in there... Slowly... Her hand dragged against the seats, doing her best to glide without sudden movements. One twitch was all it took to set off the stand, it was incredibly sensitive, unfortunately, and moving away would only set it off more! She was fucked!

Her heart hammered in her chest as the tendrils of slime traveled toward her hand, pausing centimeters before her fingertips to go and follow something else. But, why did it change direction? Her eyes trailed up the aisle, landing on a familiar blue pin. A ladybug Brooch, Did Giorno drop it? Why was it moving? No, could it be? Before her eyes, the brooch began to sprout fingers. His left hand, Giorno used Gold Experience to give the ladybug life before his land was cut off. Giorno isn't out of the game just yet! If she could protect that hand, she could help everyone!

But, how? How was she going to do that? She didn't have one of those Stands, and if she moved faster, she'll be killed first. It was unfortunate for the others, but she couldn't do anything. Unlike (Y/N), this wasn't just... fear, holding her back! She wasn't capable of any of the crazy thing they do, she wasn't even a part of their gang, she was just some girl who got pulled into things she didn't want to be a part of. She had to hide. She had to use this opportunity to hide... Trish grit her teeth, turning to face the closet, but something under her fingers... It was the switch that made the seats recline. If she pushed it, it would give both her and the Brooch an opportunity, wouldn't it? It would attack the seat first, right? And then, she could take the brooch to the cockpit, and Giorno could heal everyone, right?

She hesitated. Wasn't this just some bet? There was no chance that it would work out as she thought, she could die doing something as reckless as that! Even then, her body betrayed her, a finger pressing down on the recliner. What was wrong with her?! Did she even realize what she was doing?! Notorious B.I.G. launched forward, tearing the seat apart. Silently, she crept forward. She didn't want to take the risk, yet she still pressed the button, why did she do that? But whatever the reason, she did it, the path to the cockpit was wide open, and she had to finish what she started!

As steadily as she could, Trish made her way to the brooch in front of her. Just like the Tai Chi the Chinese practice, she had to be slow and steady... There was no room for error here. But would she even make it? Already, the blob had finished destroying the chair, and was now searching for the next thing to attack. Even so, there were more seats to recline, she could continue forward! Gently, she sacrificed the chair beside her and continued on her journey. Somehow, her gaze had shifted; full of determination and hope, she strode forward.

Suddenly, the blob shot forward, wrapping a tight grip around her ankle. How? She was much slower than the chair, so why did it attack her? A glint on her shoe caught her attention, liquid from a spilled bottle. The stand reacted to the speed of the droplets falling, but when? When did her shoe get wet? The answer was the first chair murder, when a glass bottle crashed onto the floor. Trish had no use for this information, her mind racing to find a way to escape before her ankle was crushed. She knew it. She should have left it all alone. She should have stayed out of this! As the goop climbed up her leg, another tendril shot out, reaching to devour her. "S-Save me, (Y/N)!"

Her calls were lost in the scream of the winds outside, but there was no need. Somehow, her shoe had slid right off, easier than Cinderella's slipper. The stand was left none the wiser, attacking the heeled boot with silent tenacity. "Now, pick up that brooch, Trish."

Trish flinched, pivoting her stance to face the odd figure in the shadows. Her heart hammered in her chest, was this another enemy? What was going on? "Wh-who's there? Is someone there?"

"I've always been here." The figure rose, startling green eyes glinting from the light outside. Curled in a comfortable ball, The pale pink stand began to speak. "I've been with you ever since you were little. I've always been by your side.  Trish, please pick up that brooch. This is the decision you've made. You've already made up your mind to protect Giorno's left hand. Hesitation leads to weakness. And... please give me orders."

"Who are you...?" Trish whispered, as if unsure if this being was just some trick of the light.

"I am you." Spice Girls' immediate reply forced Trish to understand. Was... was this the Stands the others talked about? "I'm also the one who got the thing off your boot just now. I am your ability. Now, if you've made your decision, please pick it up. You and I are going to protect everyone's future!"

-+-
Trish bby I love you so much-