Life Is One Big Dumpster Fire And I'm Just Trying To Make S'mores

"He's okay! And he was going after the arrow before the boss was!" Narancia cheered, glad that they didn't accidentally shoot him too early or anything.

"The way you're talking... Sounds like it's Narancia who's inside you. Am I correct?" Bruno turned to the crowd peeking behind the pillars. That was Bruno! It really was him!

"Yea!" He confirmed, and Bruno went on to look at the rest of them. Giorno (in Narancia's body) confirmed his identity, and Trish (in Mista's body) confirmed her own. (Y/N) gave him a single finger gun and clicked her tongue. He didn't need much more information to know who switched with Abbacchio.

"Well done, Bucciarati. You've already figured out this bizarre situation." Behind the scenes, (Y/N) did a quick telephone signal with her hand. This man was the one they were supposed to meet. "My name is Jean Pierre Polnareff. I was killed by Diavolo, but I swapped souls with this turtle, so I'm just barely clinging to this world, basically a ghost. And that is my Stand. The arrow's power caused it to go berserk, and it is now Chariot Requiem. That's the reason your souls have all been swapped."

"Wait. If our souls have been swapped, then the one in my body is-" Bruno turned to the slumped over body across the Colosseum, but Mista assured him that he hasn't woken up yet. That man was out cold. The boss, Diavolo, who swapped minds with him, is being watched by Number Seven of the bullets and so far he hasn't moved an inch. He's completely out. But Requiem was not out of the game yet. As he staggered towards the arrow, Bruno grit his teeth and lunged for it.

"We already know how to use the arrow, if we can take control of it, everything will be over!" But despite saying that, Bruno could not touch it. His own stand had choked him the second he reached for it. Unable to pry Sticky Fingers from his hold, he could only outstretch his fingers to the arrow inches from his reach. His own stand was rebelling! "Sticky Fingers... What in the world..."

Requiem broke into a sprint, charging them as Bruno's stand reeled his fist back to strike. Mista quickly shot Requiem back, the arm and arrow clattering to the floor. "I'm gonna knock the arrow away! Hurry and pick it up!"

"Something's wrong! Don't tell me that was..." Mista fired towards the arrow, but the bullet ricocheted somewhere, flung into the pole beside his head and snapping free, aiming towards his temple. Number one, fired up and ready to kill, rode the bullet, ready to splatter their brains all over the colosseum. If not for Trish's quick thinking. Spice girls punched the bullet and prevented what could have been a fatal wound. But this didn't dissuade his stand, who continued to kick and attack his own user, even if they didn't do much damage. "What the... Number One? Where the hell did you come from? Hey! Stop!"

It wasn't until Number Three smacked some sense into him, quite literally, did he snap out. It couldn't be... Up ahead, Chariot reattached his arm and took the arrow, walking off again, but this time, they did not follow. They couldn't get the arrow, not yet. "What the hell? What the hell just happened?!"

"I think this is Requiem's Stand ability when it's in berserk mode. This is the first time I'm witnessing it, as well! Now that Requiem has gone berserk, it has carried on my wish and has become a defensive Stand. All to make sure it doesn't let anyone else have the arrow!" Polnareff explained.

"Anyone who tries to touch the arrow gets stopped by their own Stand!" Bruno explained, rubbing the red mark on his neck.

"The arrow has the ability to control your mind... Are you saying this is a part of that?" Giorno whispered, this was unbelievable, what the heck are there supposed to do? Sure, their Stands powered up, but what was the point if they couldn't attack?

"Mista! Number Seven, the one keeping watch, is freaking out! Bucciarati's body is awake!" He warned. Diavolo? Was it Diavolo? They would have to go after the arrow later, this was a higher priority!