My Body Is A Temple, The Architect Was Just Drunk

She would have feared the upcoming days, but she just tried her best not to think about them. They were spent quietly in her room, pondering over herself in the mirror as if to search for something in particular. Bruno asked that she keep the door open just to make sure she doesn't try to escape again, but it wouldn't have mattered if she did anyway.

Resting on her hands, she tilted her head to the side, staring at the various scars that freckled her skin. They were all fading and almost completely gone, seeing as they were from minor incidents. It wasn't the same for her stomach, unfortunately. The only space that seemed to improve was the jagged strip that Giorno had repaired the day they first encountered the boss. Rolling over to kick the door shut, (Y/N) tugged the shirt off to stare at them in the mirror. Well, there wasn't much she could do about it. What, would she get a whole tattoo to somehow hide all of it? Nah, finding an artist willing to do that was too much effort, that and she's content with her current level of inked. (Y/N) stood up to check out her back, undoing the clasp of her bra to get a undivided view of her hella fucking cool design. Although, she was supposed to keep her door open. There was a knock on the door before someone moved to twist the knob. "Wait no don't-"

"Ah." Fugo choked on his words and quickly backed away, muttering his apologies as his eyes trained on the floor. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I really didn't mean to walk in on you I was just-"

"Fugo, your nose is bleeding." (Y/N) was at least thankful that he only saw her back, after all, with her taste in backless tops, it wasn't as if he hadn't seen her tattoo before. Well, she should probably cover up again, and her hands made quick work of clipping her bra back up. "There's a tissue box on the desk if you need it."

"Thanks..." he quickly shimmied inside to steal a few tissues, face covered with his arm to both prevent her from seeing the embarrassing red in his cheeks and to prevent him from looking at her. "Sorry again..."

With her pal scurrying away, (Y/N) threw on her shirt before anyone else could walk in, glancing outside the room to find Narancia and Mista by the stairs. "Sup idiots, whatcha doing?"

"We asked Fugo to ask if you were doing okay, but he ran out all the sudden. Did you try to throw him out the window or something?" Mista was quick to step out of her reach just in case, almost slipping down the steps. It was a rare occurrence to see (Y/N) mad after all, but it was still possible. He's had the unfortunate luck to be one of her victims during a rather ruthless game of Monopoly when he bought her boardwalk. Although, she doesn't look that angry...

"Probably not, was just contemplating. He's just acting weird or something, hahaha." Sorry for throwing you under the bus, Fugo, but it was probably for the best they didn't admit what happened. "Anyway, I'm fine."

"Then let's do something, we can steal the car and go into town!" Narancia was quick to chime in, really wanting to buy a pizza and go do illegal stuff or something. I mean, Giorno wasn't planning on going anywhere, so the bodyguards would find someone else to guard!

"Who's stealing the car?" Ah, just like the retired cop to smell trouble, and the chaotic trio reeked of it. "No, you're all staying home for now, you know why."

"I don't want to think about it." (Y/N) knew it was because of her, which sucked. Giorno ordered that everyone stay within the property -minus Trish because she had work- until everything was resolved. Sure, it was a reasonable order with the looming threat of having their memories tampered with, but of course she felt bad when it was her fault to begin with. It was only one more day until it would all pass anyway. "It's not like I'm going to run away or anything."

"Says the one who ran away two days ago." Naracia scoffed, hanging an arm over her shoulder to stare up at her. If she had any regret for worrying them, she certainly didn't show it. "Besides, he isn't going to find us! It isn't like you told him our exact location or anything!"

"..."

"...(Y/N)?"

"I'd rather face him head on. He can't contact me, at least I think, so I just dropped the address and dipped. He won't hurt you guys, I don't think he even cares about your existence, which is good. You guys are much too precious to me." She hugged his side softly, wrapping her arm around the boy and reaching out for Mista to join. "Leonie, come here."

"Huh? What's your problem all the sudden-" He hissed, only for SCF to yank him into the hug, muttering something in english that he couldn't understand. But although he protested, he didn't bother to pull away, awkwardly bundled up with the other two stuck in her hug. Still... her hold was rather comfortable, it would have been better without the extras though.

Gently, she let them all go, doing her best to remember each part of them, the tickle of Narancia's hair on her neck, the cloth of Mista's shirt, and the scent of Abbacchio's cologne, she couldn't forget them. These small memories were her armor, they would give her strength when she really needed it, and that moment would be soon. "Okay, bye."

"Huh? Sure..." Mista fixed his cap, glancing back at the rest of them with a confused expression, but they didn't know either.

On her way, she found Fugo again, who had regained his composure after his nosebleed was fixed. Bruno was more worried about why he got a nosebleed so suddenly, and he just didn't have the heart to explain to Bruno or Giorno as to why he got it in the first place. "I'm fine..."

"Hey, you three." (Y/N) pat Giorno's head, scrubbing his hair around just for the hell of it as Bruno scolded her. She understood that the kid was technically her Don, but Giorno didn't seem to mind the friendly treatment anyway. "Oh he's fine. Giorno tolerates me."

"It's really alright." To Giorno, the action was healing. She was serious when she needed to be, but he did prefer her friendly treatment. Besides, (Y/N) is the one who gave him those iconic curls, he'll let her mess them up once, or more than once.

"Yea, my blondies love me." She hooked her arms around Fugo and Giorno, very content with her spot between the both of them. "And I love them, so it's okay."

She truly meant those words, as she loved each and every one of her friends. She wouldn't lose them to anything. Perhaps if they hadn't hugged her on that day, she wouldn't have been so adamant on this, but they were there for her, and there was no way she would take it for granted. She wouldn't cling onto anyone and cry anymore. She wouldn't run away and hide, not when so much was on the line.

"I love all of you, so everything is going to be okay."