It May Be Friday But It's Not My Day

(Tons of thanks to ShiZuue for the title idea!)

"If we can deliver Giorno's hand to the others, we'll open up a new future for Giorno and everyone else. And you too." As if on autopilot, her body threw itself forward, snatching the brooch and launching backwards away from the blob. She knew it was useless as she fell backwards into a seat. Her nails dug into the oddly soft seat as the stand dived towards her, she was finished! How was she supposed to protect this thing?! The viscosity of the seat allowed to slip right through the chair with ease, regaining its form the second her body landed with a gentle thump on the floor. "This is your ability. I made the seat softer."

The stand reached towards her, held back by the elasticity of the seat before being flung backwards, tearing a chunk of itself off on the seat behind it. While Notorious B.I.G. had the ability to destroy things that are fast, it takes damage when hitting things that weren't moving at all. "Are you... me? Was I the one who just did this? The thing with the boot, too. Was that me?"

"What's important right now, Trish, is that you picked up the brooch. Your strong determination overpowered any hesitation. You are becoming stronger, both mentally and as a person. And you are able to make anything in this world softer, more elastic. Making things softer means they become harder to break than diamonds!"

The amorphous blob discarded it's dying limbs, simply reforming new ones and slithering up to them. "I-It's coming again!"

"This time, stay still." Her stand tried to reason, not moving a simple inch.

"I'm starting to understand that you're me, but I have to hide!" She stood, dashing for the closet behind them. "Make the closet door soft! Please make it in time!" Her hands gripped the door of the closet. "Damn it! Stay the hell away until I close this door!" She slammed it shut, falling backwards as the door strained against the stand on the other side. Trish wormed her way to the corner, watching as the stand attacked a random clock and then maneuvered its way to her,, wrapping around the strap of her clothing. She was starting to understand her predicament and her stand abilities, but this was just invincible! The user was already dead, and not even hiding could save her! No one could defeat this thing! At the crack in the door, the goop began to seep inside, searching for its target.

"Trish, I asked you not to move." Her stand frowned, fizzling to her side. "We have to go to the cockpit, but we went in the opposite direction."

"What are you talking about? Giorno's brooch is developing into his left hand and moving. I had to run away! But your ability, all it does is make things softer! It's taking all I have to evade these attacks!" Notorious B.I.G. wormed its way through the crack, attacking the fastest thing in the room. But instead of finding herself devoured by the monster, the tendril bounced off the little clock in the room. Again, the fist(?) ground into the elastic clock, still ticking away.

"I made the clock more elastic. As long as you don't move faster than the second hand on that clock, it'll continue to respond to the second hand and give priority to attacking the clock over and over. When I said not to move, I just meant to move slowly. Move slowly." A steady arm gripped the metal pole used for hanging coats, unlatching it from it's spot and aiming it towards the stand. Slower than the second hand but with the strength of a vise, she speared the creature, smearing the mass of red across the seats until it disintegrated into nothing. "We're going to rip this thing apart... and kill it. You bastard! Just go to hell already! You piece of shit! Quit latching on to the world, damn it!"

"This Stand that just kept pursuing its targets, like a vengeful spirit, is becoming so small and disappearing..." With one last hit, the dead was done, and the disgusting, vindictive blob had finally dispersed. "Y-your name... Do you have a name? What should I call you?"