All These Flavors And You Choose To Be Salty

"So, your name is Mista?" (Y/N) and Narancia were very glad that they were not going to be the newbies anymore, crowding their newly acquainted member. Her cut had finally faded away, all that was left was the slightest discoloration. Thankfully, his focuses were mostly somewhere other than her neck. "Nice job on passing the test, Mista."

"Thanks... What's your name?" Did all he have to do to get a cute girl was become part of the mafia? Why hadn't he figured this out before? Sure, he got stabbed, but now he gets to house with this hottie, and that's basically every romance trope ever! "Or should I just call you cutie?"

"Call me (Y/N), please." She grinned, unfazed by his flirts. Well, she seemed pretty immune flirting in general. "It's nice to have another member in the group! Have you picked a room out yet?"

"He chose the one by me." Narancia explained, sighing softly. He won't get the entire bathroom to himself anymore. Bruno had his own bathroom, Abbacchio also had his own, but Fugo and (Y/N) shared the bigger one, and soon he too will have a line of caulk separating the double vanity. He's been in there a few times, one side is just crammed with so many body products and the other only has oral care. One time he saw Fugo stealing some of her body lotion from her side of the vanity.

"Haha! You have to share a bathroom too now!" (Y/N) stuck her tongue out. "But you get to know each other on levels you didn't know exist."

"What the fuck does that even mean."

"It means she walked in on me showering once." Fugo answered, cheeks flushing a little at the memory. To be honest, she didn't even flinch. Just went to the sink and started brushing her teeth as he stood there naked and in shock. When he thinks back on it, he isn't sure to feel embarrassed or a little hurt.

"No, it just means you spend more mornings together goddammit. You just need to lock the doors when you are showering." Her eye rolled exasperatingly. Come on. She lived in a dorm. Naked people were a constant. "And waiting for people to finish showering so you can brush your teeth."

"You didn't wait."

"Does it really take fifteen minutes to shower with short hair? Anyway." With the flick of her wrist, she changed the subject, and at that moment, Mista realized that he stood no chance. She wasn't looking for a boyfriend, but she would be a great wingman most definitely.

-+-

"You want girls to like you more?" She tilted her head, not exactly understanding what he meant. He was right, she was a great wingman, too great, she complimented him too much, hyped him up. "You shouldn't have to change yourself for someone else."

"But you said it's always best to improve-"

"Improve is different from change. Change is being someone you are not. Improve is being a better you." Her feet swung over the edge of her bed, motioning for him to follow her downstairs where everyone else was.

"You have to find someone who likes your quirks and personality, for example, young padawan." She stopped in front of Bruno, who looked up at whoever had set their hand on his shoulder. "This man is collected and sweet, has a pretty smile and a soft spot for kids. Very datable, 10/10. Bonus points he knows how to braid."

Bruno blinked, flushing in confusion. What was this? What was going on? But just as soon as she had come, she was off, Mista tagging along like a duckling.

"This man is strong and tough. Very pretty eyes and super fashionable. 10/10 man, good lad." Her arm looped around Abbacchio for a moment to swat at his ponytail. She ignored his glare, although it seemed more tired than hateful. "And ponytails are pretty, so bonus points for that too."