I Got All This Panic And Not One Invitation To The Disco

They probably already got the news, but she didn't want to alarm them too much, knocking on their door without her boxes and a 'hey remember me? I've never spoken with any of you of course you haven't but I'm living here now so...' to be honest, she's never talked with any of them. She just drops off the shit, rings the bell, and then disappears. Those days were really busy and she just didn't have time to meet them. She does know that they are all male and one of them is like two years younger than her, which is weird, but who's she to judge? "Hello? Anybody home..?"

Bruno didn't really believe Polpo when he said that she had joined Passione. Yes, she did have a stand, and yes, it wasn't like there was anywhere she could go now, but he just didn't want to think of all the dangers she would be put through, the blood that could be spilt, and the tortures she would most definitely face. But opening the door to her smiling so freely, as if she was coming over for nothing more than a chat and cookies, it relieved him a bit. "Glad you got here fine, how's the eye?"

"Missing, but my other one is fine, thanks." She adjust her mask, it gets hot real quick, she's seriously going to have to wash her face soon or commit to just always wearing this mask because no way is she breaking out while in the M a f i a. It's not that being a mafioso requires smooth clean skin, it's just much more intimidating than with a big red zit in between the eyebrows. "Did you hear the news??"

"That you are staying here or that you are part of Passione now?" He silently checked her arms for any marks, but there was no such infected heroin spots or open sores, just her smooth skin and a few scabs. "They were both surprises to me. I didn't ever think that one day we would be working together."

"Gee thanks, I'm just kinda like a messenger though, not a bodyguard. My stand isn't really suited towards that stuff, you know?" She dismissed it with a wave of her hand, glancing past him inside. "Where's the rest of your team?"

"They're off on a mission with the newest addition of our mafia. A... sixteen year old." he furrowed his eyebrows a tad, standing to the side to let her in. To be honest, he didn't want either of them to join the mafia, they were young, way too young. Narancia has his whole life ahead of him, and she just... He didn't want anything else to happen to her. She's already faced enough. "Like you."

"I'm seventeen actually. My birthday was like a month back." She grinned. "I got a tattoo for my birthday."

"Very nice. They'll be back soon, if you want to pick out a room." He led her upstairs to where all the rooms were, pointing out which were taken. "You can meet them later, if you want."

"I kind of have to, but thanks." (Y/N) nodded, choosing some random to claim as her own. It was a little on the smaller side, possibly the size of an average dorm room, three walls smooth white and the last one red brick. Well, it was at the back, and two windows facing outside, nothing but a small bed and mattress and a wooden drawer dresser. "They won't mind me being a girl, right?"

"It is a little odd for a woman to be in the mafia, but I think you will fit fine anyway. You shouldn't have to worry too much." He hummed, scanning the room. It was a little on the dusty side, cobwebs in the corners and dead bug buildup on the windowsill, it was a little unlivable right now. "If you need help with cleanup then I can always lend a hand if you need it.."

"That... might be nice." She brushed her fingers across the drawer, face scrunched at the layers of grey that caked her finger, suddenly feeling a little unclean just standing in the room. But she liked it, so she would stay. "You don't have to though. Probably some vacuuming and then a really good dusting. And... maybe replacing the mattress." she kicked it softly on her way to open up the windows and air out the funky smell of the room.

"Well, I don't have much better to do right now, I might as well help clean." Bruno called from down the hall, fetching some supplies to tackle the challenge. Faintly, boss music in the background. After tying their hair back with her spare pink hair ties, they chose their weapons, (Y/N) wielding the smaller vacuum, and Bruno brandishing another larger vacuum.