I Got My Shit Together But It's Still Shit

"Bruno? Where is he anyway?" (Y/N) tapped her cheek, glancing to and fro for her good ol' buddy Bruno. Maybe he swapped with that guy from earlier or something. Who else could be there?

"He's over there, by the arch." Narancia pointed at the slumped over figure, walking forward to check on their Capo."I've been watching him, but he's not moving at all. Is he okay?"

"Stay away from him, Narancia!" Giorno stopped him, and the others were quick to nod. They had no idea who swapped with him. "It all comes down to what went down at this Colosseum before we got here. Who went near Bucciarati? And what happened to the boss and the man waiting for us at the Colosseum?"

"Naranica, scout the area with Aerosmith!" Mista ordered, but he grimaced.

"I've been trying, but... Something's wrong. Aerosmith isn't... M-My Stand ability... Appear! Aerosmith!" He paused for a moment, but nothing happened. "It's no use! Aerosmith won't come out! D-Don't tell me our Stands..."

"No, Narancia. That's not it. Take a closer look." Giorno gestured to the chipping hole in the wall that was not there moments before. Above them, Aerosmith flew free and fast.

"Aerosmith! I-It's so fast! It's so fast I couldn't even see it! But what the hell? I don't know what's going on, but I feel so refreshed!"

Mista decided to try his luck, aiming for one of the metal poles in the distance and pulling the trigger smooth and steady. His Stand, Sex Pistols grinned wildly, all piled onto the one bullet. "I don't know what's going on, but... we're so full of energy!"

They broke the bullet apart, each fragment hitting a different pole. "My stand is still with me, but it seems to have powered up! I destroyed six iron railings in a single shot! My mind is on point!"

"What in the world is this Stand Ability that can swap people's minds?" Giorno muttered to himself, what could be the purpose of this? This Stand user, what were they thinking? Were they an enemy? As Bruno once stated, you never wanted to give your enemy an advantage, and this powerup could definitely be counted as such.

"There's no one else nearby. And I can't tell if any of them are the boss. Everyone around the Colosseum is fast asleep. Even with my radar, I can't really tell how far it reaches. No, wait! Some of them are moving just a little bit. Some are waking up!" Naranica reported, and (Y/N) looked around, her eyes falling on a soul that looked familiar.

"The turtle..." She muttered, pointing at the small tortoise. It was that man, the man that was trying to help them! His soul was shifting, unnatural and didn't fit, squeezed into a reptile form. Silently, she could hear their voice quietly whispering their pains. "There's someone inside the turtle!"

"It hurts.... But listen to me, Abbacchio, no, you are (Y/N)."

"You! The guy up top!" She recognized his voice and his soul, even if she didn't have a body to pair it with, it was undeniably him.

"Yes. My name is Jean Pirre Polnareff. I was the one who arranged to meet you here at the Colosseum, but Diavolo backed me into a corner, and I could no longer fulfill my promise." The turtle spoke.

"Who the hell is this guy? Who's 'Polnareff'?" Mista warned, staring up at the turtle on the ruined podium.

"Let me just say this first... I only did this because Diavolo left me with no other choice. This strange phenomenon that's happening to all of you right now is a part of the arrow's power, the arrow I was supposed to give you. I'm desperately hanging on to my soul... so I can tell you this."

Giorno gasped. "The arrow..? So you're saying this was caused by that arrow?"

"To be more precise, It's because my Stand, Silver Chariot, took hold of the arrow. My body is already dead upstairs. The reason I was able to swap souls with this turtle and survive is because of that arrow."